DOCHOLIDAY56

TARGET EXCLUSIVES SHOWING UP

LOOKS LIKE THE TARGET EXCLUSIVES ARE SHOWING UP IN ARIZONA ACCORDING TO JOESIGHTINGS.COM

ALSO SEE THE SENOIR RANKING SETS IN KENTUCKY AND IN MINNESOTA

HEY IS ANY ONE HERE DOING TH 25TH CUSTOM CONTEST?

DOC

No sign of the Targert or Sr Ranking sets here in MD/DC area.

Does anyone know what the DCPI is for the Target Vehicles?

We tried looking them up in my store but they still aren't on file...At least in my area

Nothing new to report here in san diego or escindido. Kind of a good thing since I am broke from my big haul I got recently. I can't wait for these and the Cobra night troop 5 pack

We're getting different hiss's?

Ok I see now, but is it just color variations or is there more to it? I think I like the black hiss better too and I like Rip-It over camo pants there. I'll probably end up buying both and putting the hiss driver in the black hiss. I wonder if these will be mod'ed and I could put rip-it in my crimson hiss tank (which I will have to get out of storage). My DTC hiss tank does fits the 25th cobra trooper.

From what we saw, we have a version 1 repaint with a "Stinger Driver" repaint and we have a version 4 repaint with Rip It.

I know that three stores in my area recieved five cases of the vehicles. One case only has 3 vehicles for a grand total of 15 per store! I am getting them tonight, but the set date isn't until 4/16. Sell price is 10.00

From what we saw, we have a version 1 repaint with a "Stinger Driver" repaint and we have a version 4 repaint with Rip It.

Your getting a Version 1 repainted blue for Target exclusive and later getting a version 1 in classic black as a general release.

Was I reading that wrong that the exclusives are $10, but the general releases will be $20 or is that wrong?

Thanks for the heads up guys

Found mine today :)

IMG00040.jpg

Thanks for reposting the DCPI code again Jay. Without that, I doubt they would have pulled these for my wife.

Congratz bro, I will have to look soon myself

My brother found them here in SoCal last Thursday.

Found mine today :)

IMG00040.jpg

Thanks for reposting the DCPI code again Jay. Without that, I doubt they would have pulled these for my wife.

How much were they a peice?

I don't have Targets around here. :angry: At least TRU puts their exclusives online and Wal-Mart is everywhere. Target always has the good stuff too.

Yes sir.....you can get two comic pack figs for $10 or add to your HISS fleet. Your choice. Nice, eh?