Iron Man Hits 7-Eleven

JayC

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11413

More cups to add to my 711 cup collection @loll@ I would have normally pasted on these and just get the main ironman one Since I highly dislike ironman in the comics of late how ever they come with cool little figures as well! Also the Iron Man helmet Slurpee cup is just sweet!

My daughter got the Iron Man helmet cup and Mark 3 straw - I got a holo cup and Iron Monger straw. My wife got a holo cup and the Mark 1 straw.

Nothing like superhero movie marketing to bring the family closer together!

The straw figurines are great - I need to get Mark 3 for myself next time. I may have to get a helmet cup too!

Awesome!

...and sad, because there isn't a 7/11 within 50 miles of me. :(

PM me if you want a set of the cups and straws. i can get them for you since there is a 7-11 right up the street from me. the 4 holo cups are $1.99 each plus tax. the straws are $1.49 each plus tax and the helmet mug is $3.29 plus tax. let me know.

There are actually 4 different Slurpee cups. There is one featuring the Mark 01 that is not pictured over at Marvelous News. They didn't seem to have as many of these as the others.

slurpeecup4.jpg

That's the cup I got - I just need to go back for the Iron monger cup and the Mark 3 straw soon and I'm all set!

these things don't last long guys I'd get em fast if you want em :) The cups may stick around a while but not the full scale one or the "figures"

got the 3 figures no problem (they are moving fast though) and cups no problem I got three out of 4 cups I skipped the red one

No large scale mask cup though dam* it!! I hope I don't have to search for that one!

I'd give the crush lime green a try thats one of my fave on a hot day or just if you feel like a sugar high or something cold to drink :D

I'd give the crush lime green a try thats one of my fave on a hot day or just if you feel like a sugar high or something cold to drink :D

at the 7-11 near me they had some mango one, coke, mountain dew and an Amp one. i got the amp one which wasn't that bad. looks like someone picked over the straws pretty bad, they only had one of the Mk. 3's left.