Best Iron man Armor

LegendsCollector07

Well now that I have a full armory full of Iron Man figures now I was thinking which armor is the absolute best in speed and strength combined. I have to say the Extremis Amror, and Silver Centurion are the best because they are very powerful but are not as limited in speed as Warmachine and Hulkbuster. What armor or armors do you think are the absolute best overall?

"Best" is so subjective as to be irrelevant in this, but I have favourites.

My sentimental choice is ML1 Iron Man--the classic can never be beat.

For overall favourite: House of M Iron Man--I just like the styling of it.

Well now that I have a full armory full of Iron Man figures now I was thinking which armor is the absolute best in speed and strength combined. I have think the Extremis Amror, and Silver Centurion are the best because they are very powerful but are not as limited in speed as Warmachine and Hulkbuster. What armor or armors do you think are the absolute best overall?

i think power wise the Silver Centurion might be the most powerful, cause it absorbs the energy of others powers than and force it back at then with a greater force, but i might be wrong though.

87988-iron-man-armor_400.jpg

wikipedia has a neat little analysis though:

Iron Man's Armor

I don't know if he ever wore it in the comics, hell I don't even know if he ever wore it on the cartoon (of witch the figure was based upon), but my favorite Ironman figure growing up was Samurai Armor Ironman. I played with that thing so much that all the joints were loose and it couldn't stand on it's own anymore.

I'm currently in love with the House of M Iron Man and the Extremis comes in close second.

I don't know if he ever wore it in the comics, hell I don't even know if he ever wore it on the cartoon (of witch the figure was based upon), but my favorite Ironman figure growing up was Samurai Armor Ironman. I played with that thing so much that all the joints were loose and it couldn't stand on it's own anymore.

I'm currently in love with the House of M Iron Man and the Extremis comes in close second.

i think there was a samurai armor iron man, cause i know for sure theres a samurai armor war machine, cause while iron man was fighting mandarin on time, war machine was there in samurai armor holding of the henchmen

From a comics point of view the Extremis Armor is his most powerful. No other suit comes close. Tony Stark has powers even when he's not wearing the full suit. As far as action figures my favorites are ML series 1 Iron Man (he got me collecting ML to this day) and movie Mark 3. Tough thing is, choosing a favorite armor in the comic is hard because you've got to consider the story behind the suit and not just the design. I'm not into the Heroes Reborn or Ultimate interpretations since I grew up on the classic Marvel Universe. I'd love a Marvel Legend version of the suit Iron Man had in issue #231. Who's with me?!!

I like the modular armor from the 90's since that was when I was introduced to Iron Man. Is this "extremis" armor the suit that Tony Currently wears?

From a comics point of view the Extremis Armor is his most powerful. No other suit comes close. Tony Stark has powers even when he's not wearing the full suit. As far as action figures my favorites are ML series 1 Iron Man (he got me collecting ML to this day) and movie Mark 3. Tough thing is, choosing a favorite armor in the comic is hard because you've got to consider the story behind the suit and not just the design. I'm not into the Heroes Reborn or Ultimate interpretations since I grew up on the classic Marvel Universe. I'd love a Marvel Legend version of the suit Iron Man had in issue #231. Who's with me?!!

I'm with you! The Neo-Classic armor from the Armor Wars fallout is what I think of when I think of Iron Man.

is the extremis armor the armor on ML8?

No, they haven't done an action figure of the Extremis Armor, until now...Marvel Select is releasing one (which I will most definitly be picking up). It's on Marvelous News' main page.

Extremis doesnt look any different then ML8 armor imo.