Who here has Iron Monger?

Max14

No matter where I go to find Iron Man toys, I can never find Iron Monger and he is the one that I want most. I went to Toys R Us and they had Mark 3, and snap on armor Iron Man. I went to Target and they had the same exact thing expect they had their exclusive Iron Man. And the strange thing is that I arrived at Target as soon as they opened and put the toys out, is anyone else having problems finding Iron Monger, and who actually has him?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter where I go to find Iron Man toys, I can never find Iron Monger and he is the one that I want most. I went to Toys R Us and they had Mark 3, and snap on armor Iron Man. I went to Target and they had the same exact thing expect they had their exclusive Iron Man. And the strange thing is that I arrived at Target as soon as they opened and put the toys out, is anyone else having problems finding Iron Monger, and who actually has him?

i found him 3 times, bought him the second time around, but i saw him twice today, first at target right when a worker was putting the toys out, and at a specialty store like Not Of This World at Universal City Walk, your right thought they are hard to find because there packed one per case, i personally am having trouble finding the War Machine walmart exclusive.

good luck though

p.s. the iron monger isnt all that great either, he has bad leg articulation due to his punch feature, hes one of those squeeze the legs together for a "punch" toys. i personally would wait until june for the hopefully better removable cockpit version, but the detailing on the figure is pretty damn good so for me that made up for the punch feature, besides i mostly just display mine and he looks freakin sweet and intimidating just standing there, so if you cant wait til june get this one but if you can than just pass it and go for the hopefully better version in june, or do like me and just get both anyway.

:)

After wasting nearly a half tank of gasoline driving around this week I gave up. So I ended up getting Iron Monger from Hasbrotoyshop.com. He is a cool figure but I wish he was in full movie scale (remember that Stane is inside just the torso part). I got a second one from Toynk.com only because the picture was of the open cockpit. Deep down I knew they really meant to put a picture of Super Fist Smash but I wanted to take a chance!

The Gametrailers.com television show on Spike TV previewed the new Iron Man and Incredible Hulk video games. Titanium Man looks pretty cool in action. There was a hint that Iron Man may appear in Hulk's game. I immediately thought of a crossover toy wave!

I picked him up at Target yesterday and he does appear to be shortpacked. There were tons of both red and gold Iron Man versions, but only one each of Monger, Mark 1, and Mark 2.

That's the same case ratios that I found at Target. I grabbed one of each (except the snap-on figure) plus the Target Exc. Silver Centurion and then picked up the War Machine from Walmart. Wish that DCUC2 was this easy to find...

First Wal Mart I hit had nothing (but they're notorious for not having shite when it comes to figures), all the second Wal Mart had was War Machine...and tons of him (the end cap was filled to the brim). Target had nothing, but Mark III and Silver Centurion (Another endcap full). Toys R' Us had all of them except Iron Monger (yet another end cap display). I have yet to find Monger.

Is there some RULE that the Iron Man merch. has to be placed on the end cap?

First Wal Mart I hit had nothing (but they're notorious for not having shite when it comes to figures), all the second Wal Mart had was War Machine...and tons of him (the end cap was filled to the brim). Target had nothing, but Mark III and Silver Centurion (Another endcap full). Toys R' Us had all of them except Iron Monger (yet another end cap display). I have yet to find Monger.

Is there some RULE that the Iron Man merch. has to be placed on the end cap?

whats end cap?

but man you guys are lucky none of the walmarts near me (Rancho Cucamonga, Glendora, and Upland; California) have put out any kind of iron man figures

I bought two because I'm gonna paint one of mine because I'm not crazy about his paint job, he looks brown to me and he doesn't look like the monger pic on the back. @popcorn@

i never saw that pic of us agent before. great looking picture. is that the new spider woman? now thats a new design of spider woman i would buy. hasbro do this please :D

He is one per case but not that hard to find for me. I have seen him at two Targets and 1 TRU. I have him but still and not sure if I am keeping him with the bad articulation.

Draven

I've seen all the figures but him. Wal-Mart here (all three that I have gone to) has had nothing but War Machine, and it has looked like I am the only one who bought one at this point. Found snap on and Mark 3 at TRU and at one of the 3 targets ( the other of the 2 having no figures at all) had the SC, the Mark 2, and Mark1 as well as the Mark3. Still no Iron Monger. Really only wanting it so I can custom it into a Crimson Dynamo at this point.

He is one per case but not that hard to find for me. I have seen him at two Targets and 1 TRU. I have him but still and not sure if I am keeping him with the bad articulation.

Draven

So you DID go back and get ol Monger! @loll@

I'm just going to order him from off of the internet, I'll try to find him at a good price, because most internet store know his value and is charging sky rocket prices for him.

I bought two because I'm gonna paint one of mine because I'm not crazy about his paint job, he looks brown to me and he doesn't look like the monger pic on the back. @popcorn@

i never saw that pic of us agent before. great looking picture. is that the new spider woman? now thats a new design of spider woman i would buy. hasbro do this please :D

That Spiderwoman is Julia Carpenter and she goes by the codename Arachne since the other Spiderwoman(Red&yellow) is on the New Avengers team and uses that name also. I would like for Hasbro to do Alpha Flight and Omega Flight. They need to do Some more of Galactus' heralds too. @sonar@

I found another monger today and I couldn't resist I got him. I'll probably turn that one into a movie HulkBuster IronMan and paint him Marroon and gold. Hmmm....sounds interesting huh? @bananna@

arte you guys also getting the superhero squad iron man figures? i ended up getting both of the waves. i also picked up 2 iron mongers just cause you guys said its short packed. i dont know why i do that.

Super Hero Squad is okay, but I'll wait untill I collect the bigger Iron Man toys then I'll go back and get them, mainly because I seen them everywhere I go, so they are not as rare as the others.

BTW, sell me one of those Iron Mongers you have, just playing.