worst and best ML figure ever period

deadpooliscool

worst - box set white elektra i had to bin her she was scary i paid 50p for her from a carboot sale an it was a big mysteak because her eye was on her cheek and her articulation was rubbish, so i vote the white elektra as the worst figure ever made.

best - the best fiure is series 8 storm and series 8 storm varient, best figure sculpt and paint my a mile, but i want to see hasbros version of storm out their soon.

Well, this is tough since I didn't buy a ton of MLs, so I gotta base this only on what I bought (and I am a picky buyer).

Worst - Mystique. I know it's a cop-out to peg a female figure (since almost all the female figures were uggos) but this was the only figure that I bought and was pretty disapointed. The prototype didn't look so bad, but once I got her, I gave her up to a friend who didn't share my disgust. I only bought her for the Sentinel peice anyhow.

Best - ML 8 Iron Man. I think out of all the MLs I've bought, I've picked this figure up the most to play with 'em. Most of his articulation worked out so well, and the rest of him is just awesome looking. Big stompin' boots, studded knuckles, the armor plating. I love robot toys (or robot looking) and this one was just awesome. I know he may not have been the best Iron Man, but as a toy in genenral, he was my favorite ML.

Well, this is tough since I didn't buy a ton of MLs, so I gotta base this only on what I bought (and I am a picky buyer).

Worst - Mystique. I know it's a cop-out to peg a female figure (since almost all the female figures were uggos) but this was the only figure that I bought and was pretty disapointed. The prototype didn't look so bad, but once I got her, I gave her up to a friend who didn't share my disgust. I only bought her for the Sentinel peice anyhow.

Best - ML 8 Iron Man. I think out of all the MLs I've bought, I've picked this figure up the most to play with 'em. Most of his articulation worked out so well, and the rest of him is just awesome looking. Big stompin' boots, studded knuckles, the armor plating. I love robot toys (or robot looking) and this one was just awesome. I know he may not have been the best Iron Man, but as a toy in genenral, he was my favorite ML.

hey um.....you know mystique and black panther came with the same piece right?

you didnt HAVE to get mystique

and for me

worst is probably a figure i dont own,scarlet witch or ultron,ive never owned either,but both looked bad bad bad

best-mcfarlane spiderman,i know its not technically ML,but it basically is

Best: Astonishing Wolvie or Deadpool...or FO Hulk or FO Cap...or Hawkeye...or Colossus or Gambit @lol@

I have too many favorites, but that's why I love this line.

I guess if I had to choose just one, it'd be Deadpool.

Worst: Emma Frost by far.

Best: Deadpool (too Cool), Series 1 Iron Man (The Iconic Armor), Face Off Captain America (Masked, the only Cap you ever have to own) and Hawkeye (not the best figure ever, but one of the coolest Legends made so far)

Worst: Banshee (Giraffe Man, stupid looking neck), Scarlet Witch (What the hell is this thing?)

oh man .. this is hard...

Best: Overall if you count BAFs i would easily say sentinel hands down... but if we are talking regular MLs i would say.. Colossus, hulk buster ironman, FO hulk, abomination, and.. damnit i cant just pick one...

Worst: (that i dont own) banshee and emma, (that i do own) most of the mojo wave.. i was so disappointed in all the trite that came out of that wave... cept mojo was nice, minus his shoddy paint job.

alot of the spiderman classics villains were amazing too.. but thats not MLs .. ha...