Marvel Legends Updated Figures

xmenstorm1

this probibly been about, but i forgot so their are alot of figures that need a new version or new costume which figures come to mind, what figures would you like to see re-released with new sculpt or costume???

i wann see.......

apocalypse

luke cage

mystique

pyro

storm

professor x

magneto

juggernaught

scarlet witch

antman

wasp

black panther

vision

dr strange

rogue

...... ect

can you think of any

Scarlet Witch

Just an absolutely appalling figure, it almost didn't see release, as ToyBiz realized this too. I recall them selling for upwards of 100 dollars on eBay for a short period of time because it only had a partial release and ToyBiz was unsure if they'd do a wide release as they realized they'd goofed up on her, but finally something made them release her. I think a Hasbro take on her is possible, if nothing else as her Ultimate form.

Emma Frost/White Queen

I highly doubt they'll do another, unless it's her classic look, which I wouldn't mind in the least bit.

Ultimate Wolverine

The right leg was a bit...awkward and the face was horrid. I don't think we'll see another Ultimate Wolverine in any Marvel Legends scale line.

Ultron

A non-chicken-foot version would be good. Preferably his Annihilation look. I think this is definitly a possible future figure for Hasbro and I wish them luck constructing him.

Demogoblin

It's not that the one we got was horrible or anything, but I don't really like him. He's just a bit too grotesque for my taste. I know he's a demon and all, but he never looked quite that hidious in the comics I read featuring him. I would prefer him released with a slightly more cartoony look.

Btw, Xmenstorm1, why don't you like Pyro? I thought he was a terrific figure, and one of my favorites. Just curious :)

Demogoblin

It's not that the one we got was horrible or anything, but I don't really like him. He's just a bit too grotesque for my taste. I know he's a demon and all, but he never looked quite that hidious in the comics I read featuring him. I would prefer him released with a slightly more cartoony look.

Btw, Xmenstorm1, why don't you like Pyro? I thought he was a terrific figure, and one of my favorites. Just curious :)

i just think it stands out in my collection i have movie xmen figures in most of my collection and the bright yellow looks a bit well errrrr silly, i like the red costume one or a more moder one like the film.

also we need new.......

deathstrike

black cat

kingpin

mysterio

task master

baron zemo

wolverine

storm lol :)

psylocke

iceman

angel

loki

gambit

deadpool from upcoming film would be cool that is if the x men origins figures will be 6 inch