Loose or MISB

Rodimus Primal

I'm surprised you didn't make this a poll.

I prefer loose. As said above, toys are made to be played with.

Transformers especially more so. I mean G.I. Joe or ther lines, they look good in the box. But TFs? Don't you get curious to see what they look like in hand in both modes at least once? See how complicated they are to transform?

I thought about it but I wanted people to discuss instead of wasting it on a poll. I love em loose. I don't know why there's an urge to keep reissue Sky Lynx MISB though. Maybe it's the fact that I remember that Christmas when I got him and destroyed him and to have it so many years later.

MISB. Have no room for loose plus I don't collect alot anyway. I let Joe do that... :)

Like my Formers like my women...if you know what I mean.

Alrighty, that joke's gettin a lil old... @lol@

I've seen dozens of these treads on this & other sites. But I think this time i'll step out on a limb & ask a question I've always wanted to.

In these type of treads that ask the MISB or loose question, I've observed the MISB collector verbaly attacked & shuned for being MISB. So why is it Loose collecter get so huffy of us MISB collecters?

If I were the parinoid type i'd say that its part of a conspiracy to trick collectors in to opening their collection. Think about it for a moment. what if all these collectors who "claim" to be loose, but in all actuality are realy MISB! What better way to drive up the value of your misb collection by encourageing others to OPEN IT ALL!

Or, on the other hand, what if the collecter REALY is loose? Does it then become an issue of them just wanting & incouraging others to open their collection all for the sake of making them self "feel better" about having given in to temptation them self? Kinda like when you sit there watching a friend get high, & they start to offer you some dope because they don't want to feel like your "judging" them for their vice.

Or maby it realy is just as the loose collector put it "toys are ment to be played with". Hmmmm, but if that is the case, then it forces me back to square one. Why do loose collectors get so huffy at MISB collectors???

Like licking a Charms loliie pop, "the world may never know".

i open all, becasue i want to transform and see how they look in their different forms, to me what's the point of having something that has such a feature just to never see the feature because it's stuck in a box? to each his own, i'd never dis or down a misber because we are all transfadom and that's what matters most