Secret Invasion Animated Webisode

Scott

badass! I want more episodes like that from now on that was very very sweet I felt like I was watching a cartoon which I guess it was!

It is OFFICIAL!!! Secret Inavasion already had me ready to spend money, and now the trailer has me hooked!

Going to my local comic shop tomorrow to set up a box for me so that I can keep up with the New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, the Initiative, and the Secret Invasion books.

I just hope that the final issue won't be a let down like Civl War # 7.

i was worried when they said stranges place, but then remembered oh they probably mean a new avenger. I just hope that when they reveal skrulls, they will fully explain when they were switched (thats what they'll be doing in New and Mighty) and not mess up good recent story lines. like if Dr. Strange, Night Nurse or Wong were Skrulls, I wouldn't want them to screw with The Oath which was an amazing book.

Damn that was freaky intense. I was on the fence about another "blockbuster" Marvel event, but I am definitely going to pick this up.

i was worried when they said stranges place, but then remembered oh they probably mean a new avenger. I just hope that when they reveal skrulls, they will fully explain when they were switched (thats what they'll be doing in New and Mighty) and not mess up good recent story lines. like if Dr. Strange, Night Nurse or Wong were Skrulls, I wouldn't want them to screw with The Oath which was an amazing book.

Yeah I was surprised when they showed how many places they had gotten into a few I knew about but the rest I didn't ... As for dr strange ... I tihnk they ment dr strange not the new avengers... dr strange is just too powerful a risk to not have someone watching him... & the skrull wouldn't have to be wong or night nurse it could be dr stranges cape for all we know :D:P skrulls can shape shift into anything really!