Marvel storylines that Hasbro should base figures on

pastwatch2001

the wedding of the centuary storm and black panther wedding two pack.

also the messiah complex........

killingfield.jpg

also ultimate x men.........

Ultimate_Xmen_trade____cover_by_CeeCeeLuvins.jpg

Armor Wars!

Crimson Dynamo!

Controller!

Titanium Man!

Guardsman (army builder!!)

BAF SHIELD Mandroid!

The possibilities are endless (and hey, I heard there's an Iron Man movie coming out, so maybe an Iron man themed wave...Iron Man Classics?? might be a fiscally sound line to implement...I dunno..)

Double Post. (Eat it Grimmy!)

And John Walker as Cap.

The Captain!

Left Winger!

RightWinger!

Battlestar!

FlagSmasher! ( was he in that storyline? Who cares! His costume is cooool!!!!)

and we can always use another Red Skull!

Armor Wars!

Crimson Dynamo!

Controller!

Titanium Man!

BAF SHIELD Mandroid!

The possibilities are endless (and hey, I heard there's an Iron Man movie coming out, so maybe an Iron man themed wave...Iron Man Classics?? might be a fiscally sound line to implement...I dunno..)

AMEN!

i still think the ultimate x men costumes are the coolest, the yellow and blue and i think hasbro will pull them off they already done that wolverine, we need the storm one.....

ultima10.jpg

Acts of Vengeance - mostly because if would give us a chance (or second chance) at some classic villains.

You could get a new sculpted:

Loki

Magneto

Red Skull

Mandarin

and a new sculpted villains such as:

Wizard

Trapster

Whirlwind

Graviton

You could also get a chance at a Spider-Man in Captain Universe garb.

And of course the BAF: Tri-Sentinel.

This, to me, would be a great way to get many classic villains (and heroes too...) in their late 80s-early 90s looks.

I'm a big Avengers/Iron Man fan... so everything pretty much revolves around that. It's not that I don't care about anything else, it's just that these are the top things on my mind when this question is raised.

Not long ago someone started a thread about a Secret Wars wave. That one's a good idea. I'll also put a vote in for Armor Wars. Classic Beetle, Controller, Stingray, STILT-MAN... oh baby!

Avengers: Celestial Madonna, if for no other reason than to get Mantis and Swordsman... and maybe more than a dozen people can get a Kang this time around.

Captain America: War & Remembrance: Union Jack, Baron Blood, Mr. Hyde, Batroc, Machinesmith, Cap himself, and a Dragon Man BAF.

Incredible Hulk: Ghosts of the Past... The U-Foes. If you know who they are, you're already excited by the thought.

Avengers Under Siege: Because there's about 20 different villains alone that could be done from this one.

Daredevil: Fall From Grace: Daredevil in armor (normal red suit as variant), Elektra (the new Hasbro mold) in white (perhaps an Erynys variant, but who cares about her), Morbius, Venom, Typhoid Mary, Silver Sable... BAF is a bit tricky. My vote would be for Hellspawn.

The Irredeemable Ant-Man: I don't care who's in the wave, just gimme an Eric O'Grady Ant-Man already.

Omega Flight: US Agent. Vindicator. Arachne. Beta Ray Bill. Talisman. Sasquatch BAF. Drool.

And I'd take Force Works and Generation X -based... anything, really.

Annhiliation

Messiah Complex (mostly so they can do some xmen characters who haven't been done yet, or badly need new figures)

Captain America: Death of Captain America. get a Winter Soldier, Sharron Carter, Red Skull, updated Black Widow.

a Runaways box set, and an actually good Young Avengers box set (with good costumes, no Iron Lad. or a wave with Stature BAF)

not a fan of making figures not based in the normal marvel universe. ex. Ultimate, AOA, ect. But for the ultimate universe wouldn't be upset at a bunch of Ultimates figures, just not the abortion that is Ultimates 3.

A.O.A.

Actually...I could care less about most of the AOA characters...I just want Colossus from AOA. He looked badass in that series.

Daredevil: Fall From Grace: Daredevil in armor (normal red suit as variant), Elektra (the new Hasbro mold) in white (perhaps an Erynys variant, but who cares about her), Morbius, Venom, Typhoid Mary, Silver Sable... BAF is a bit tricky. My vote would be for Hellspawn.

The thought alone gave me a chill. One of my favorite comic book storylines of all time!

I'd like to see:

GLA: Misassembled!

Mr. Immortal (w/ Flatman, since a Flatman figure alone would be a rip off)

Squirrel Girl (w/ Tippy Toe)

Squirrel Girl (w/ Monkey Joe variant)

Doorman

Dinah Soar

Grasshopper

B-A-F Big Birtha

Fall of the Mutants

Just all kinds of possibilities.

Power Pack

One of the first comics I picked up as a kid.

The thought alone gave me a chill. One of my favorite comic book storylines of all time!

I'd like to see:

Doorman

Dinah Soar

Grasshopper

B-A-F Big Birtha

Fall of the Mutants

Power Pack

i'd kill for a great lakes avengers series, ha. techincally we already got an Official Flatman marvel legends figure that was on the last page of the GLX-Mas special.

http://superarticulated.com/wp-content/upl...lcustom-020.jpg

i just can think of

- spiderman the clone wars. okey maybe not the best story arc but way better then the brand new day crap and great villains. kaine, jackal, scarlet spider, ben reily. there is a lot to be done there.

-spiderman maximum carnage. do i need to say more. carnage, venom, shriek, cloak, dagger, doppelganger, carrion and i cant remember who else was there but i guess it is time to get my comics back in hand to check them out again :D

Armor Wars!

Crimson Dynamo!

Controller!

Titanium Man!

BAF SHIELD Mandroid!

throw in a Stingray figure and I am sold. who am I kidding, I am sold anyway. Praying for a Iron Man Classics or legends line. FF and Spidey got one and I am pretty sure the IM movie will do better at the box office than both movies combined!

I'd like to see:

Doorman

Dinah Soar

Grasshopper

B-A-F Big Birtha

Fall of the Mutants

Power Pack

Dude. I don't know how to say this, so I'll just come out with it. I love you. GLA would be awesome. Can Doorman come with some ski's? My only question is why leave out Flatman? Oh and Mr. I has to come with the ability to take off his head or impale him on things, plus, the pistol from the end. I can jsut see my display for that series...

Plus I have also been calling for a Power Pack box set for a while now...