Should Hasbro release Secret Invasion figures?

I vote no unless they just make Skrull variants of figures in each wave. I would rather not see full waves of Skrull figures.

i would like to see the character in the box but with a removable head with skrull head included in the pack so you can swap them.

i think a storm one and a luck cage would be cool, also a phoenix one and rogue would be nice.

We've got the Skrull Elektra variant coming soon. I'd like a new Super-Skrull and Paibok but no Secret Invasion characters. There are way to many characters we need before doing Skrull versions. I'm not a Deadpool fan but I feel that due to his popularity he should be on Hasbro's short list as should a new Juggernaut. Just my two cents.

I recently posted a topic about this and I proposed a Super Skrull Box set with the three Super Skrulls that appeared in Illuminati #5 and also possibly and Illuminati box set. According to the previews of Secret Invasion the World War two invaders are coming back as Skrull impersonators which were The Original Human Torch (the one from Marvels), WWII Captain America, Bucky, and Namor (green trunks). We already have all of these except the original Human Torch, which from a recent Hasbro poll looks like is going to be made. I think maybe there should be a Skrull variant box set of these Skrull WWII invaders. That should be enough Skrull for the year. :D Also the head swapping idea that xmenstorm1 proposed would be good for the WWII invaders box set.

I think a boxed set would be a great idea, and it would be even better if they added head swaps. I really like the Blackbolt/skrull design. That plus 2 major "players" from the skrull arc and one or two of the new super-skrulls. One with an optic blast, the other with a plastic "BAMF" cloud. That would be awesome!

I always wished that marvel legends would be more like the DC Direct figures in terms of character decision and timeliness of the story. The fact that their waves are more in line with thier comics makes me envious. I would have loved a Civil war line, a Zombie line, a WWHulk, a Messiah Complex, Annhiliation, Avengers Dissasembled, a good House of M set (you know with the important characters from the story), New Avengers, Illuminati, ......

I mean these are all new sculpts, are bigger, and cost 14.99. SAME AS HULK FIGURES!!!!

I just think if Hasbro is just gonna jack the price they should see how DC Direct manages to produce with a smaller production run.