ML figure that you think will NEVER be topped

pastwatch2001

I've been looking at Hulk movie pics and my old TB Hulks and the only conclusion that came to my head over and over is that the TB Face Off Hulk will never be topped. It's just absolutely perfect. Classic Hulk should just be retired and they should only do variants now. :)

Dumb ideas aside, are there any Legends figs out there that you feel is absolutely perfect and can never be surpassed?

IMO Face-Off Cap, Astonishing X-men Cyclops, Dan Ketch Ghost Rider, Kang, BAF Blob, Abomination... lots of them are pretty much perfect and dont need to be remade.

I agree, IMO the F/O Hulk cannot be topped as far as a classic Hulk version goes. Other "perfect" figures for me are:

McFarlane Spiderman

ML13 Green Goblin

Classic Hobgoblin

FF Rhino

Kingpin

Mike Zeck Kraven

Iron Fist

Brown Wolverine

I've been looking at Hulk movie pics and my old TB Hulks and the only conclusion that came to my head over and over is that the TB Face Off Hulk will never be topped. It's just absolutely perfect. Classic Hulk should just be retired and they should only do variants now. :)

Dumb ideas aside, are there any Legends figs out there that you feel is absolutely perfect and can never be surpassed?

Classic Hobgoblin....that figure is perfection in plastic.

Actually Face Off Hulk isn't PERFECT, he needs fists to be perfect.

As for figure i don't think will ever be improved upon/better done, FF wave Doom for one, WM wave Thor is another.

Face Off Cap is great for a modern Cap but he's just not good for old classic Cap, FA Cap if redone with a new head better red boots and gloves blue neck and the normal round shield would be the PERFECT classic Cap IMO

There's a few:

Iron Fist

Colossus

Mr Sinister

MODOK

Mojo

Abomination

House of M Iron Man

Pyro

Phoenix

FO Hulk

Ant Man

ML1 Captain America

Captain Marvel

Fearsome Foes Rhino

"" Lizard

SMC Sandman

ML13 Green Goblin

Brown suit Wolverine

There's an equal number that are very close, but whom have a flaw that keeps them from the list, like:

Power Man

Doctor Strange

etc.

There's a few:

Iron Fist

Colossus

Mr Sinister

MODOK

Mojo

Abomination

House of M Iron Man

Pyro

Phoenix

FO Hulk

Ant Man

ML1 Captain America

Captain Marvel

Fearsome Foes Rhino

"" Lizard

SMC Sandman

ML13 Green Goblin

Brown suit Wolverine

There's an equal number that are very close, but whom have a flaw that keeps them from the list, like:

Power Man

Doctor Strange

etc.

actaully if the icons phoenix is shrunk to 6 inch it would be far superior to ml6.

although ml6 is maybe my favourate ml,id always be down for a new one.

Hulk can be topped, he needs fists!!!

Iron Fist can be topped too, cuz those shoulders are just horrible.

My list:

Ult. Cap.

McF Spidey

Abomination

Doom

Green Goblin

Hobgoblin

WM Thor

FO Cap

Black Panther

Sentinels. IMO we'll never see a better version.

i agree the sentinel was amazing but i think hasbro should do an ultimate armour sentinel with rockets and guns and open chest like on x men evolution, would be cool.

but the figures that i dont think could get better are...

spider-man - theris so many i dont think he could get better unless you can get one to move on its own and fire webs.

beta ray bill - he looks 100% like the comic, excelent.

wolverine - again so many versions theirs not much can improve on

astonishing cyclopse - cant get better

omega red, green goblin, silver surfer, doc ock - all have the best versions out.

however theri are alot that could easily and are in need to be topped like.......

mystique

rogue

storm

apocalypse

pyro

proffesor x

ice man

avalanche

toad

There's a few:

Iron Fist

Colossus

Mr Sinister

MODOK

Mojo

Abomination

House of M Iron Man

Pyro

Phoenix

FO Hulk

Ant Man

ML1 Captain America

Captain Marvel

Fearsome Foes Rhino

"" Lizard

SMC Sandman

ML13 Green Goblin

Brown suit Wolverine

Power Man

Doctor Strange

etc.

ML1 Cap would have already been out done by far if Hasbro would have figured out they could easily give FA Cap a different head better colors and the round shield.

As for Brown suit Wolvy, yeah i doubt another brown suit wolvy will be done/as good, but we STILL need a GOOD Tiger Stripe since thats his iconic look and all of those done so far are meh in some way or another.

Looks like I'll just be echoing alot of responses, but here goes:

McFarlane Spidey (or whoever he is; you know what I mean) - After that figure, I felt no need to buy another Spidey in the 'ol red 'n blues. If he ever breaks, I'ma hunt down another.

Classic Hobgoblin and Green Goblin - Both look like they were ripped right from the comic. Perfection.

Brown costume Wolverine - I'm not a huge Wolvie fan as it is, so I was just waiting for that figure to come out. Once I got 'em, I was happy. I can't think of anything that I would change on 'em.

Cyclops in blue with the white X - Perfect recreation of the old figure I have. The only thing I'd change is the quality of plastic he's made with. I'm afraid to move him!

Face off Iron Man - Once again, a great replacement for my old Iron Man figure. I love everything about 'em, especially the extra arm weapons.

Mecha Hulk - Yeah, I know he wasn't based off of anything. Nonetheless, that is my FAVORITE giant robot toy in my collection. It's huge, scary, has cannons hidden in his pecs, and way more articulation that you'd think for a brute like that. I want nothing more from him than what he has. Awesome.

Oh yeah forgot about those!!! Green Goblin and Variant, Classic Hobgoblin and Demon Hobgoblin are awesome. Destroyer is also great... just needs to be a bit bigger. I think the Sentinel would be perfect if it was a little bigger. Phasing Ghost Rider is also great.

Well, first off, as figures go, i think the two best are Colossus and Deadpool

others that couldnt be replaced are (for what kind of figure it is, ex. Brown Wolverine and Tiger Stripe are different and neither need be redone.)

Series 4 War Journal Punisher

Series 13 Abomination

Sentinel BAF

Hobgoblin (Spiderman classics)

Series 13 Green Goblin

S6 Electro

Spider-Man Classics Kraven

Spider-Man Classics Sandman

McFarlane Spidey

Hulk Classics Smart Hulk

Hulk Classics Joe Fixit

HC Absorbing Man

FF Classics Dragon Man

FF C Super Skrull

ML 4 Gambit

ML 8 Iceman

ML 9 Nightcrawler

and more....

Figures that almost made the list

Man-Thing (muscles could have been bigger, lose the branches)

S6 Venom (just a little corny, kind of cartoony)

There are a lot of them that are really great, but one nobody has mentioned yet is Deadpool. I don't think a better version could be done.

Yeah !!!!!!! I am with you my friend ......... #US1#

The first figure that came to mind is Deadpool.

He has a good sculpt, prefect accessories, and the body they used for him is pretty much limitless as far as posing goes.

Other figures I don't think will ever be replaced in my collection:

- Wolverine (Apocalypse series)

- ML Colossus

- ML Nightcrawler

- ML Juggernaut

- BAF Apocalypse

- ML Hawkeye

- Face-Off Captain America

- McFarlane Spidey

Toybiz Silver Surfer

Brown Wolverine (Also, not a big fan of Wolvie.)

ML 4 Punisher

Vision

I wish I could say Nightcrawler...but, the face just doesn't charm me. I made a custom using a Box Set FF4 Mr. Fantastic. Sculpt the hair and ears. Paint and the Fantastic smirk works well. Heres to a 6" version of the Icon.