Repetitive Dark Knight line question...

Magic 8 Ball

For years I've been wanting to do a 6" firefly custom, but I never seem to get around to it. However, it's come to my attention that the DK line has a Firefly in it. I'm not too crazy about that head, but everything from the neck down is perfect for my needs.

The question is one of scale. In my understanding, DK figures will be of a similar size to the previous movie figures, and the 6" figures (which Firefly would apparently not be a part of) would not be in with those... in other words, if I want a 6" scale Firefly, I'm still going to need to make him myself. Am I right about this? Or do we just not know yet?

I really hope I'm wrong, but that would really just be too convenient...

The rumors I read were that the 5 inch line may have figures from the new DK video game (i.e. Deathstroke, Firefly) and the 6 inch line would be strictly based on a characters appearance in the movies.

If that turns out to be the case then I guess you're making a Firefly figure yourself, unless Firefly ends up being made in a DCUC wave eventually.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE