I'm new here.

Max14

I have just recently registered with this board, but I have been visiting it for over a year now, but I thought it still would be nice to introduce myself to the board, as you can see my name is Max. At the moment, I am on the hunt for the Iron Man movie toys, and so far, the only ones I own is Mark 3 Iron Man, and War Machine, or as they call it, Stealth Operations Suit. Anyway, hi to everyone, and you'll see me around very frequently joining in many discussions on this board.

Cool! Nice to meet you Max. I'm Phil. I like X-Men stuff and X-Men stuff only. My favorite character should be obvious and yeah... that's all I've got.

Welcome to the aboard. @cap@

hi max, r u ok, im fine thanks, lol, im kit, i like storm , im after hasbros attention to make a storm figure, i too am out hunting for iron man movie figures, i liv in england and cant find them, but hello and welcome, i will do your head in over time, im the most annoying member of these forums lol, :)

Hi, I don't like Storm.

Well somebody had to not like Storm in this thread.

Add me to that list, I'm a huge Hulk fan instead! :P

Welcome.

Hey, welcome to the board! I honestly have no right welcoming you, since I don't post that much (though that's changed sorta recently). Heck, I joined here back in 2003 but barely posted for ages! Anyhow, this place is huge, so pick some spots and go nuts! There are still sections of this forum that I didn't even know existed. Then again, since you know the place, I probably don't need to tell ya that.

So anyway, good luck with the Iron Man hunt! I got lucky and found just about everything I wanted in a day or two. Looking now, I can see how people are having problems. The shelves have been ravaged pretty quick! So, good luck and enjoy your stay here at Shady Oaks. Er, TNI.

I have just recently registered with this board, but I have been visiting it for over a year now, but I thought it still would be nice to introduce myself to the board, as you can see my name is Max. At the moment, I am on the hunt for the Iron Man movie toys, and so far, the only ones I own is Mark 3 Iron Man, and War Machine, or as they call it, Stealth Operations Suit. Anyway, hi to everyone, and you'll see me around very frequently joining in many discussions on this board.

Welcome! I'm Darryl a.k.a. GreenLanternPrime ('cause I used to draw that comic book). I just got off the phone with a friend who lives in High Point, North Carolina and Target has a good amount of the Iron Man figures. The Target exclusive in particular but no Iron Monger. Happy Hunting!

Hey, I'm Jeffry. I'm a big Deadpool and Iron Man fan (as far as Marvel goes), but if it wasn't painfully obvious I'm more of Star Wars fan. Either way Hasbro is bleeding me dry.

Good luck on your IM search. I've only found Mark 03 and the Target/Wal-Mart exclusives thus far.

Meh. Storm, I could take her or leave her. Now, Kitty Pryde? I LOOOOVE me some Kitty. ;)

Agree 100%. :D

I'm Joe...I love lamp.

Welcome to the boards.

Thanks for joining us Max. I'm Bill. I'm a Nightcrawler fan. Marvel has given us all a love, hobby or both. Good luck finding the Iron Man figures. I currently have Mark 02, 03, Prototype, War Machine and Silver Centurion. I passed on the Mark 01 because I just didn't like it. I am happy with my ToyBiz version. Oh and thanks for giving us some of the most positive replies I've seen in weeks!

Welcome! I'm Darryl a.k.a. GreenLanternPrime ('cause I used to draw that comic book). I just got off the phone with a friend who lives in High Point, North Carolina and Target has a good amount of the Iron Man figures. The Target exclusive in particular but no Iron Monger. Happy Hunting!

When I called my local Target the other day, they said that they should be getting the Iron Man figures, but hopefully they won't pull a Wal Mart and only get their exclusive Iron Man in.