Sign in to follow this  
verzeihen

hisstank.com

I think they went out for coffee.

Not sure, that is odd, says be back soon, so they know they are down.

lol

I get my news from there, yes. But I'll stick with JBL and TNI in terms of the people that inhabit the sites. Most of the people over at Hisstank (in a perfect description by cmnderinchief) act like they're in Junior High. I know there are adults that post there, but most act like they're 12.

well all i have to say is that i have stuff that i am in the middle of selling on there. but now they are f---ing me over by being down. and when they do get back up. the powers at be on there are going to get a pice of my mine. because this is bull @#$# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like em all. News is News. My 3 main are here, joebattlelines, and hisstank. Joesightings is cool too.

Hisstank is back online, with some nice news updates. Dr mindbender will make an appearance in the movie!

double check, I was on reading the forums and whats going on, I had no problems. It said they did an slight upgrade

The site is still down to me and I just saw over at JC, that someone on Hisstank got the Target Exclusives, but the Hisstank link, still doesn't work.