the next avenger

xmenstorm1

ahhh i didnt notic first time you see storms hand and the back of her head. woo hooo, doas she get destroyed with the rest, mmmmmm, dont get that the new ones look goofy.

I haven't liked any of the Marvel/Lionsgate dvds so far. If they did a classic Avengers dvd as shown at the beginning of this trailer then it's a deal. Marvel making a weak attempt at competing with Teen Titans or Legion of Superheroes animation is just sad.

yeah, I do have to agree with you. there were some good things in the 2 ultimate avengers movies (even though they should not have been called "ultimate avengers" unless they really stuck close to the ulimates) and iron man and dr. strange had some interesting things, but lacked to make them really good.

this one looks really weak. I hope marvel goes the route of DC and makes animated films based off of specific story arcs and stick close to the source material. Justice League: New Frontier was amazing. I saw of the other upcoming films, there is a Thor and a "Planet Hulk" film. I hope for the Planet Hulk they actually stick close to the storyline.

I haven't liked any of the Marvel/Lionsgate dvds so far. If they did a classic Avengers dvd as shown at the beginning of this trailer then it's a deal. Marvel making a weak attempt at competing with Teen Titans or Legion of Superheroes animation is just sad.

a classic avengers would have been great! or even a young avengers movie. Let`s see how this turns out, but not a great fan of hero`s sons taking up the parents mantle.

Yeah, I wasn't terribly impressed with this idea when it was little more than a sneak peek on the Dr. Strange DVD. I'm probably a little less impressed now.

But... I absolutely HATED the idea of Young Avengers before it came out, and although I don't read most of them anymore, I do have a soft spot for things like 2099, Spider-Girl, and other 'alternate future' Marvel comics. With that in mind, and the way this seems to be a bit of a cross, I will give it a shot.

Maybe they've figured out what 'pacing' is this time, eh? That alone would almost be worth the price.

humm not realy sure about this, i just think theres loads of different films they coulda done instead, a 3rd avengers movei for starters! A ghost rider movie possibly. anyone else like to see some x-men films seeing as were not gettin any more live action films, ok there doin the animated series but id love to see movies instead.

ill still buy it tho, never judge anythin until youve seen it.

Why is it that Marvel has no faith in the Avengers as they appear in the comics?

When that god awful 90's cartoon came out the big 3 were nowhere to be seen.

The two recent cartoon movies are tied in with an alternate universe.

And now we get the Avengers kids?

@soap@

Can't we just have a regular Avengers movie? No 2nd stringers. No alternate costumes. No kids.

Just Captain America, Thor, Iron-man, Wasp, Giant-man, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Jarvis going head to head with the Masters or Evil!

Ahhhh, I can dream.

Great, baby avengers, I wonder if they'll battle baby Kang.

teen avengers no sale classic avengers sale for plenty the ironman movie was cool classic avengers would be awsome and a thor movie too but taking the avengers to a teen titane level its just a waste of time

Why is it that Marvel has no faith in the Avengers as they appear in the comics?

When that god awful 90's cartoon came out the big 3 were nowhere to be seen.

The two recent cartoon movies are tied in with an alternate universe.

And now we get the Avengers kids?

@soap@

Can't we just have a regular Avengers movie? No 2nd stringers. No alternate costumes. No kids.

Just Captain America, Thor, Iron-man, Wasp, Giant-man, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Jarvis going head to head with the Masters or Evil!

Ahhhh, I can dream.

This has been my argument with the Ultimate Avengers films since day one.

Since they have watered down the aspects that made the Ultimates unique as a concept, I'm wondering why they didn't just go with the regular mainstream Avengers? There's nothing about the stories in these moves that would not have permitted using the non-Ultimates versions.

The cartoons were tame in all respects and any story points ( the very few) that were solely Ultimates material could have been restructured to fit the classic Avengers.

Personally, in terms of cartoons, I think the classic Avengers have it in spades over the Ultimates.

The director of the animated Iron Man feature is a colleague of mine, and he said that there was tons of material they wanted to put in and address, but Marvel was deadset on going with the versions that aired. The stuff he was talking about would have made the films edgier, sexier and more graphic in a lot of ways. Marvel's marketing folks did not want that.

teen avengers- no sale. classic avengers- sale for plenty. the ironman movie was cool ,classic avengers would be awsome and a thor movie too but taking the avengers to a teen titane level its just a waste of time.

fixed

maybe try to use these? : , . ;)

i like these animated movie, x men would be good, so would fantastic four and ghost rider.

not sure this will be as popular as the other movies.

I dont know guys... while I think the whole "teen titan" Avengers thing at the end is kinda gay... I do hope that we atleast get to see the real Avengers and what happened to them. IF this WOULD be all dark... it could be like "Days of future past" Avengers, however, I think Marvel is more trying to appeal to parents and their children... as opposed to the DC animated movies which appeal to the comic lover and collector. JLA: The New Frontier was amazing and was definatly aimed at an older audiance.