Polar bears (not vehicles)

Valdin

Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up for anyone wanting gi joe scale polar bears for dios or what ever. The golden compass figures are on clearance at toysrus, in stores and on line. They have the polar bears from the movie, 2 to choose from for $5 each, and they both have completely removable armor. I think they look cool with out the armor, and are in scale to the gi joes. I was just thinking about the arctic adventures from the cartoons etc. I know I always liked the beast handlers in the gi joe verse like croc masters 1 & 2, and this might be a cool idea to go with for a customizer too. They do come with a snow base to stand them.

You could have the Snow Serpents or Ice-vipers running herd on the bears--heck, you could even use the bears with the armor. Just slap some COBRA sigil decals on them somewhere and I'm guessing they'd probably fit.

I believe so, and considering the mini series with figures are coming out soon would be cool to have. I will try to get the pics up tonite after I get off work around 9 west coast time. I'm thinking with some sculpy and some paint they could look like grizzlys or any kind of bear. I really like them as is.

You could have the Snow Serpents or Ice-vipers running herd on the bears--heck, you could even use the bears with the armor. Just slap some COBRA sigil decals on them somewhere and I'm guessing they'd probably fit.

I could see that, but I personally think they would need some custom armor with the cobra sigils. However the silver armor isn't actually bad. The leggings have a tendency to be loose and fall off, so I left the little clear mini rubber bands on to keep it on.

Lmao, thats a good one tom.

I got stuck working a double lastnight, so thats why I didn't get the pics up. I will try tonite