Slealth Blue Ironman

LegendsCollector07

Well, the Ironman movie figures are out and they did not disappoint they look good and they fit into the collection well. Now don't take this as a complaint but, where is the Stealth Blue Ironman? I am really hoping for one maybe in two possiblities, a second Ironman movie wave or in a Marvel Legends Ironman wave later this year. I've been hunting for the old series one variant but they get really pricey and what would be better than going to my local store and getting a new one for 10 dollars? Does anyone else want a new Stealth Blue Ironman? If Hasbro does that then I would be happy for the rest of the year.

Well, the Ironman movie figures are out and they did not disappoint they look good and they fit into the collection well. Now don't take this as a complaint but, where is the Stealth Blue Ironman? I am really hoping for one maybe in two possiblities, a second Ironman movie wave or in a Marvel Legends Ironman wave later this year. I've been hunting for the old series one variant but they get really pricey and what would be better than going to my local store and getting a new one for 10 dollars? Does anyone else want a new Stealth Blue Ironman? If Hasbro does that then I would be happy for the rest of the year.

A Stealth Blue version of the Mark III armor is in the new video game coming out. This is the same game that features the upcoming Titanium Man figure we're getting. I'd say the Blue armor has a great chance at becoming a Toys-R-Us exclusive. It would also be great when (yes, when:) ) Hasbro begins their Iron Man regular line that we get a comic book accurate Stealth armor figure from either his first or second comic appearance. Complete with flared shoulder epaulets, extended "Widow's Peak" face plate and angled arm and calf cuffs.

Man, I hope so. I'm now a sucker for this mold. I bought all of them, when originally, I was only going to get the War Machine repaint and the MK III. Once I had them in hand I knew I had to get the others...

So, yes, I'd get a stealth repaint and, sadly, pretty much anything else they do to this mold.

its not that hard to use a paintbrush...

Yeah I'm going to do that instead of wait, I'll buy Mark two and do it. So now when I pick up Warmachine I'll buy Mark 2 and stop this endless yearning for a cheap Stealth Blue Ironman. I never painted a figure before I hope I don't mess up.

From what I've read, I'm pretty sure they'll be putting out a Stealth Iron Man in the second full wave. I think there are supposed to be a total of 14 figures for the movie related line and we have (and have confirmed):

Wave 1:

Mark I

Mark II

Mark III

Snap On Iron Man

Iron Monger

Wave 1.5:

Titanium Man

Iron Monger (with opening hatch)

That's only HALF the number of figures they're making. I'd bet a paycheck that a Stealth Iron Man will be one of the remaining unnamed seven figs. COUNT ON IT!

buying a custom would be cool except I like mine mostly MOC. I guess it's like buying a downtown rolex versus a real rolex, no matter how real the downtown one looks it's never going to be an official one. It's cool if you like customs ,I have a "what if punisher had venom's suit" custom I got from ebay but I would always want to have the official one as well.

I know this is a little off topic but since we're talking about Iron Man products I thought I share this which I found very interesting; In the wikipedia article of the movie in the marketing section they mention figures made by hasbro and they mention the World War Hulk armor along with the Titanium Man figure. I don't know how true this since pretty much anyone can edit a wikipedia article but if it were true it will be pretty cool to get a new Hulkbuster armor.

check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29

oh ps

ironman2.jpg

custom made over at fwoosh

told ya it wasnt that ard. and there isnt much you can screw up with an almost completely blue paint job.

IF hasbro makes a comic line, i hope they paint the figure right: jet black with blue airbrushing.

I know this is a little off topic but since we're talking about Iron Man products I thought I share this which I found very interesting; In the wikipedia article of the movie in the marketing section they mention figures made by hasbro and they mention the World War Hulk armor along with the Titanium Man figure. I don't know how true this since pretty much anyone can edit a wikipedia article but if it were true it will be pretty cool to get a new Hulkbuster armor.

check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29

thats the super hero squad one. though i do hope it gets made, or a re-lrease of the ML11 one.