I found War Machine.

billmaru

I went to visit mom today and stopped off at a Wal-Mart in Roanoke, TX. I notice that they had the re-issue Spiderman figures, so I picked up the ones I wanted. I then noticed an Iron Man display in the middle of the aisle. I looked on one side and saw the iron man blaster gun, then I saw the 12 inch Iron Man movie fig, then the 3rd side was stocked with the Iron Man mask.....and then the motherload: I found 4 rows of 9 War Machines. I grabbed three (to make sure the one I opened didn't break.) So if you are in TX and near Roanoke, get there now. They had so many War-Machines....and yet no other Iron Man figures in sight. I got my other Iron Man figures at Toys'R'Us here in Dallas. Happy Hunting!

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3817a.jpg

That's odd... Your War Machine is different than mine! Mine has his midriff area unpainted so he looks like the comic version. Yours seems to have his ab portion painted silver. I wonder why that is?

the torso is just turned around,lots of people have reported this

I don't think so. I have WM in front of me, and if I turn the torso around, it would look much different. The armor has a molded "spine" on it. I wonder if it is a running change. Curious....

Yeah, there must be a running change. I found one today, and there were two different ones on the little cardboard thingy that held them: one (the one I bought) has a black section running down the middle of the stomach. The other has a light grey section replacing it.

Yeah i found these today as well. I love it. Deffently TB quality and top of that hasbro quality plastic. Mabey my fav hasbro thus far. I know the old addalidge "No Pics. No Proof" But I'll say it anyway.Their are at least 3 diff paint apps of the midriff.

1. The front plain silver like the rest of the figures arms and legs. No black.

2. The midriff sprayed lightly with black in the front.

3. The mid sprayed heavly with black on the front. (Almost solid black. VERY noticable)

Yeah....I noticed the different colors tonight when I found them in Indiana,I actually like these alot andI like it so much more than the Toybiz Warmachine....The only complaint I have is why can't they just have them making a fist with at least one hand.

I found a War Machine today at a local Wal-Mart and all of them I saw (plus the one I bought) definitely has a large black stripe down his midriff. And it can't be turned around because as someone else said - there is a sculpted spine on the back.

I went to visit mom today and stopped off at a Wal-Mart in Roanoke, TX. I notice that they had the re-issue Spiderman figures, so I picked up the ones I wanted. I then noticed an Iron Man display in the middle of the aisle. I looked on one side and saw the iron man blaster gun, then I saw the 12 inch Iron Man movie fig, then the 3rd side was stocked with the Iron Man mask.....and then the motherload: I found 4 rows of 9 War Machines. I grabbed three (to make sure the one I opened didn't break.) So if you are in TX and near Roanoke, get there now. They had so many War-Machines....and yet no other Iron Man figures in sight. I got my other Iron Man figures at Toys'R'Us here in Dallas. Happy Hunting!

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3817a.jpg

lol when i bought my iron-man guys i saw that same master chief, i almost boughtit but i didnt have enough, ill probably go back and get it though

I called my local Wal Mart the other day, they said they had just pulled in the Iron Man figures, so I quickly raced there to get Iron Monger, and all they had were War Machine, the mask, and Repulsor Power Iron Man. I got War Machine because he is nice, but I really wish they had the other figures also.

:mellow: I made a Stealth Mode WarMachine, I like how he turned out. I'm gonna make some more variations of IM's armor because I don't mind painting the movie figures because they're everywhere, I love it. I'm gonna get as many as I can because you can never have enough armor.

005-1.jpg

If you look at the 1st posting(Billmaru's posting) and the 21st posting(ToyWorldBreaker's posting) of this topic, we now see 2 out of the 3 different War Machine variants that are out there. I'm assuming the War Machine in ToyWorldBreaker's picture(The 1 on the left, your right, not his custom paint Stealth War Machine) is the 1 where the black spray is very heavy at the front. We just need to see pics of the last 1, the 1 with the midriff sprayed lightly with black in the front.