Iron Man at Walmart?????

maestro

Anyone finding anything at Walmart yet? Warmachine in particular? Any idea if Warmachine is a solid case or mixed with other figures?

I worked at the store during the Spider-Man 3 push, and all those special premium figures were shipped in solid cases. But given that War Machine's only real distinguishing feature is the sticker, I'm leaning towards him being mixed in with a handful of other figures. When Walmart was getting the exclusive Star Wars wave last year, older figures were mixed into those cases.

Sadly, street date or not, my store hasn't gotten ANY Iron Man product, and from what I understand from a toy dept. memo, the store I worked at (in Altus, OK) won't get Iron man, Hulk, Indy or any of the movie tie in stuff until May 5th

Mother fudgers

The War Machine (Stealth Operations suit) Iron Man is a Walmart exclusive. I found mine on an Iron Man 4-way display pallet. Only one side had the 6" figures and they were all "War Machines".

yeah, same thing here.

Some Wal-Marts here didn't get the figures but I found one that did. They had a display that had the talking one, the kid's roleplay set but only had War-Machine as far as the main 6" line goes. There were a huge amount of them too. And to think, I was once worried that WM might be tough to find. If your Wal-Mart hasn't stocked them yet just wait and you'll see tons of 'em before you know it. I even found a variant Hydra Soldier as a bonus! :)

Me and some friends got up at 6:30 so we could hit Wal-Mart and get the exclusive when they opened, and then hit Target for the Red/Silver exclusive ( but more on that later). SO we got there and found the shipper, we each grabbed one , and one friend got an extra because he wanted to customize it. That's FOUR figures for three guys. These other two jokers came in right behind us and started dumping DOZENS of the figures into their carts. When my frind saw what they were doing, he grabbed as many as he could and put them in our cart. The two scalpers gave us the dirtiest look, then kept hovoring around us to see what we were gonna do, but they finally left with their 20 or 30 Iron Mans that they took. After we were reasonably sure they were gone, we put the remaining few figures back on the regular pegs.

I hate hoarding scalpers so @#!$% much I want to pummel them with lead pipes. I hope WM ordered hundreds of thousands of these things so those douche scalpers' figures arent worth anything at Frank&Sons. Jerks.