44 members have voted

1. 1. The must burn ML female figure

• Emma Frost
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Wasp
    • Mystique
    • X-23
    • Elektra

I think you guys got it all wrong here. The worst female Marvel Legends is not even in your list of selections !! It happens to be HML Series 2 X3 Jean Grey. She looks like a female impersonator or a dyke that can be picked up at a red light district somewhere in Amsterdam . . . .

i liked the x3 jean, she looks like she did in the film, cool, one of my favorite figures actuall, i like her varient, still need it but if i did get it i would customise her eyes black like in the film. she cool dont mess, lol :).

I think you guys got it all wrong here. The worst female Marvel Legends is not even in your list of selections !! It happens to be HML Series 2 X3 Jean Grey. She looks like a female impersonator or a dyke that can be picked up at a red light district somewhere in Amsterdam . . . .

i liked the x3 jean, she looks like she did in the film, cool, one of my favorite figures actuall, i like her varient, still need it but if i did get it i would customise her eyes black like in the film. she cool dont mess, lol :) .

ya i like the variant aswell

looks like her when u pose it sideways :)

i thought the sculpt on that figure was good, even though they should not have wasted plastic and a slot in the wave with a movie figure that the mass market has forgotten about already.

poor emma frost, i like her, she is cool, but i made the mistake opf telling my friend she looks like her, if she sees this she wont be happy, but she does look like her, lol :)

poor emma frost, i like her, she is cool, but i made the mistake opf telling my friend she looks like her, if she sees this she wont be happy, but she does look like her, lol :)

yeah, if only the marvel selects emma was in 6inch scale. that was a great looking toy.

the worst ML figure ever is Emma (IMO). I cannot express my hatred for that figure. Her face is terrible, she has black eyebrows, a small baby head, looks like she's wearing a diaper and has a horrendous paint job.

Scarlet Witch is a close second. Her face is bad but not too terrible (hence why i think Emma is worst), but her body is awfully too skinny and flimsy. Which leads us to Mystique who has that same awful body....but i'd still say Jean Grey Marvel Girl is the 3rd worst.

But that Jean is loved by tons of people (especially on this board) ....her face is TERRIBLE.

then i think i might say that Psylocke is the 5th ugliest female. I like the Wasp figure and x-23 is a good representation of the younger looking X-23.

And IF we count MJ from the spiderman movie line, then i'd say she would be the 3rd worst ML female.

boxset elektra gets my vote, that figure definitely looks like a piece of garbage....

I think that you should include boxset rogue here, that figure is awful too and I think wasp doesn't deserve to be in this list, that figure is pretty good..

Scarlet Witch, the anorexic body, the ugly face that looks like she threw a really loud fart in front of all the Avengers. That's my number one figure they should remake second is Emm Frost, at least with Emma Frost half the problems were fixed with the diamond version, which I got the other day for 2.48 in my local Toys r Us, I know it's still an ugly figure but at that price I couldn't pass it up.

well i hope hasbro makes a new 2 pack thing with vision and scarlet witch or maybe gambit rogue.

i would like to see, mystique and rogue two pack,

mystique1.jpg

51E01yGmVoL._SS500_.jpg

HML 3 Rachel-Phoenix-whatever the hell her name is.

She sucks. Looks like she fell off of a truck of poorly made Manga toys.

Hmm... I would think that the ginormous-headed X-23 figure (purple) would be more in line with being called 'poorly-made manga'. She's a great example of what the Teen Titans figures could have been, though.

Since the post has only a few options to vote for, my vote is for the Scarlet Witch. This was the most disappointing female figure produced under Marvel Legends. After seeing the protoype, i thought we were getting a near McFarlane level sculpt, but turns out we got a freckled barf bag. So sad. @grumpy@

For the worst ever female, I would vote for HML-2's Movie Jean Grey .... just terrible!