Hydra confirmed in new ML wave?

abazou

Ok guys i'm confused here, is hydra soldier coming with the latest ML wave (DD, blackbolt, etc) or will beast replace him. I need to know cause i alredy own 1 hydra soldier and if he's coming with the next wave i wont buy another 1. (i'll just wait for the next wave). Causei dont want to own 3 hydra soldiers.

Because there were issues with the Astonishing Beast figure, Hasbro is going to include the Hydra soldier in the first shipments of Wave 4, and then replace the soldier with Beast in follow-up shipments.

This is what's been stated by Hasbro.

Because there were issues with the Astonishing Beast figure, Hasbro is going to include the Hydra soldier in the first shipments of Wave 4, and then replace the soldier with Beast in follow-up shipments.

but since the wave's been delayed then we should c beast with 1st shipments right?

but since the wave's been delayed then we should c beast with 1st shipments right?

I have no idea.

That's what I was thinking...if they're including the Hydra Soldier on a temporary basis because of some problem with Beast, but then they delay the whole wave, doesn't that mean they no longer need the temporary place-holder?

It seems like common sense, but obviously Hasbro hasn't confirmed it. As of right now, what Arrow wrote is still the official word.

The Hydra soildier from the HML4 wave will contain the BROOD BAF tentacle piece not Holocaust. Its the same figure in the same package as the Brood wave. Hasbro decided to release it in initial shipments of HML4 because Beast had to be fixed and there was high demand for Hydra. If you see a Hydra soildier you might as well buy it now because its the same as what will be released in HML4. If your hoping to get a piece of Holocaust with a Hydra Soildier you'll be sorely dissapointed.

Yeah, I am suprised by how many Hydra Soldiers there are on the pegs as well. I thought a lot more collectors would be into army building, but I guess this may be an indication that there are more MOC collectors for ML....or the price point discourages army building.

I would hope that the Ast. X-men Beast won't be dealyed too long...the proto looks amazing.

distribution really sucks... i'm looking for more hydras and i can't find hydras here at retail price... i can only find them at ebay with their ridiculous price tags... arrrggghhh!