???????????? ANYONE KNOW ????????????

xmenstorm1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neko, here is one answer

Wow. I know I'm only fueling the fire here. There were seven questions asked, seven replies posted and not one answer. Is this what we have come to? Sorry, you were attacked.

i know i though i havent said anything in a while, well i will know not to bother in future, i wish i actually met some of you i real life so i could kick some of you in the nuts, some of you guys attck without thinking of what affects it has on other people, but the others who are here to find out about action figures and collecting just get attacked from all angles, no fair, at all, i only wanted to know when i would see, nemesis, sandman, and ironman, but o no, some of you are set to attack mode, calm down, im annoying so what so are you with you quick abusive answers, some of you are just perthetic.

Sorry Stormie, people can be cruel.

And yes, sorry to say these questions have been beat to death recently. Due to the caddy attitudes here, I always check recent threads before I post, cause I'm afraid of MY simple queries getting ripped apart also.

This is what I was talking about in my "mean thread". Where are the moderators? These attacks are killing these boards.

AND AGAIN, how about instead of ripping our fellow collectors new ones, we question Hasbro why these repeated question are never getting answered!

Now I'll actaully try to answer what this thread was ABOUT!!!!

1. Nemisis wave: I heard a new date of April 15th. Happy tax day!!

2. 2-packs?: No clue. I bet they sneak up on us.

3. 2nd wave of spidey? don't know, but probably pretty quickly, I guess May.

4. I've heard of wave 2 in Hong Kong, so probably before the movie.

5. Sunfire?: summer

6. Storm, sorry there are many other characters that deserve plastic before yet another storm. But my hopes are on a Storm/ Panther wedding two-pack!

7. X-Men wave: Next year with wolvie & the x-men, and Wolverine.

Hope I could help.

Help, discussion, acceptance... Isn't that why we're all here??

A friend of mine went into Target for me and called me on her cell phone. She described the packaging and figures of the reissue Trilogy wave. She described the blue and yellow backer card, and then described New Goblin, unmasked Green Goblin (Willem Dafoe head, which goes for BIG bucks loose on eBay, or at least it did) and then she described a figure with a striped shirt, and said that the name on the package was Sandman. So I am assuming that Sandman is actually out, even though everyone else seems to think he's not. Also, for some reason, I can't find any on ebay. So I'm thinking maybe I passed on pre-official-release item? Kinda sucks.

I saw them at Target also, only Venom, Green GOblin and one other. Maybe new goblin

If I had a crystal ball, I would answer questions 1 thru 7. But it's better to play it by ear since Hasbro not really reliable on delivering the goods. Nor the figures not as exciting as it was back when they first got introduced. I now just pick what is good and not rush to try and build a BAF. I am only waiting on Black Bolt to get my collection all wrapped up. If they do something innovative to the line like what McFarlane Toys did to Halo 3 and come up with real revolutionary articulation and improved sculpts not just to make do with unexciting figures then, it's a wrap. Most threads compare what is put up now and what is done in the past and bash each side. It does not make sense to compare a 2002-2004 sculpt or product to a current 2008 sculpt or product as if they're equals. There shouldn't be any more learning curve to scale. The molds are there as reference, the past product as standard to follow. Production techniques should have progressed since then and improvement evident. Hit or miss strategy causes doubt in the consumer, like they don't know what the #$%$ they're doing. Instead there seems to be stagnation in the line and contentment with mediocrity. There has to be some sense of improvement in the 3 - 4 years that has passed since. So my interest has since then piqued and now ebbed. So long to the good ole Legends line. Se la vie!

Neko, here is one answer

Wow. I know I'm only fueling the fire here. There were seven questions asked, seven replies posted and not one answer. Is this what we have come to? Sorry, you were attacked.

i know i though i havent said anything in a while, well i will know not to bother in future, i wish i actually met some of you i real life so i could kick some of you in the nuts, some of you guys attck without thinking of what affects it has on other people, but the others who are here to find out about action figures and collecting just get attacked from all angles, no fair, at all, i only wanted to know when i would see, nemesis, sandman, and ironman, but o no, some of you are set to attack mode, calm down, im annoying so what so are you with you quick abusive answers, some of you are just perthetic.

Sorry Stormie, people can be cruel.

And yes, sorry to say these questions have been beat to death recently. Due to the caddy attitudes here, I always check recent threads before I post, cause I'm afraid of MY simple queries getting ripped apart also.

This is what I was talking about in my "mean thread". Where are the moderators? These attacks are killing these boards.

AND AGAIN, how about instead of ripping our fellow collectors new ones, we question Hasbro why these repeated question are never getting answered!

Now I'll actaully try to answer what this thread was ABOUT!!!!

1. Nemisis wave: I heard a new date of April 15th. Happy tax day!!

2. 2-packs?: No clue. I bet they sneak up on us.

3. 2nd wave of spidey? don't know, but probably pretty quickly, I guess May.

4. I've heard of wave 2 in Hong Kong, so probably before the movie.

5. Sunfire?: summer

6. Storm, sorry there are many other characters that deserve plastic before yet another storm. But my hopes are on a Storm/ Panther wedding two-pack!

7. X-Men wave: Next year with wolvie & the x-men, and Wolverine.

Hope I could help.

Help, discussion, acceptance... Isn't that why we're all here??

oh tay tanks

I saw them at Target also, only Venom, Green GOblin and one other. Maybe new goblin

I have seen in my local TRU:

unmasked Green Goblin (bought two, one for trade)

New Goblin

Human Spider

Doc Ock

Venom

black Spidey

red Spidey (w/gargoyle base)

That's why I figured Sandman was out, cause that's only 7 and I figured there was 8.

So then my friend Nancy sees that Sandman in Target and I should have known it was the only htf one, and had her buy it. Coulda been the first person to have one anywhere. Damn.

So long to the good ole Legends line. Se la vie!

I think there will be maybe 2 figures in each line that will be worth buying and keeping as is. In this next wave for me it's Nova and DD. And maybe the BAFs.

And btw, it's " c'est la vie ".

I have seen in my local TRU:

unmasked Green Goblin (bought two, one for trade)

New Goblin

Human Spider

Doc Ock

Venom

black Spidey

red Spidey (w/gargoyle base)

That's why I figured Sandman was out, cause that's only 7 and I figured there was 8.

So then my friend Nancy sees that Sandman in Target and I should have known it was the only htf one, and had her buy it. Coulda been the first person to have one anywhere. Damn.

So long to the good ole Legends line. Se la vie!

I think there will be maybe 2 figures in each line that will be worth buying and keeping as is. In this next wave for me it's Nova and DD. And maybe the BAFs.

And btw, it's " c'est la vie ".

It looks like your missing "transformation" spidey from wave 1 and Sandman is in the next series with Shocker, Rhino and 3 more Spider-men. I am wondering though what that "striped shirted" figure was