???????????? ANYONE KNOW ????????????

xmenstorm1

does anyone know..............

1) when we will see the nemesis wave???????

2) when we will see the two packs????????????

3) when the second wave of spiderman heroes and villains is out (im after sandman thats all)??????????????????

4) when we will see next wave of ironman movie figures?????????

5) when we will see sunfire????????????????

6) when we will see another storm????????????

7) when we will see x men wave????????????????

can anyone help?????????????????????

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I mentioned that I really hate this guy?

@firedevil@

it girl and she aint keen on you either @grumpy@ , only asking a question, this place gets more and more bitchy everyday, its like been in the salon. @smilepunch@

i have to wait till april for spiderman wave one, dont know about ironman but no their will be some, i really wan to know about sunfire???????

Well let me ask ... Are you a novice collector ? or have you been collecting for a long time now ? ...... if you are a novice collector then we'll understand your questions and why you ask them .... but if you've been collecting for awhile then questions like these are sometimes irritating to some people ... that's why you'll get negative comments from time to time...

Wow. I know I'm only fueling the fire here. There were seven questions asked, seven replies posted and not one answer. Is this what we have come to? Sorry, you were attacked.

i know i though i havent said anything in a while, well i will know not to bother in future, i wish i actually met some of you i real life so i could kick some of you in the nuts, some of you guys attck without thinking of what affects it has on other people, but the others who are here to find out about action figures and collecting just get attacked from all angles, no fair, at all, i only wanted to know when i would see, nemesis, sandman, and ironman, but o no, some of you are set to attack mode, calm down, im annoying so what so are you with you quick abusive answers, some of you are just perthetic.

Wow. I know I'm only fueling the fire here. There were seven questions asked, seven replies posted and not one answer. Is this what we have come to? Sorry, you were attacked.

Actually, there were five responses- 2 were from the OP.

Soundwave offered up a direct response to question #6.

I offered up the 'no one knows, there would be a thread if there were any news, and there are already threads for all those questions'.

Could the phrasing have been nicer? Yup. Does that mean that no answers have been given? Nope.

Look, Xmenstorm1, the point is that you’re very…repetitive. I really hope you’re a kid. I’m only assuming you are. I’ll try to make this polite. Many of us around here are rather annoyed by your constant posting of, for all intensive purposes, illogical topics. No one knows whether this stuff will be made. We’re very tired of the storm questions again and again. It’s getting to be like a broken record. How many wish list threads do we really need? To be honest, do you have brothers, sisters, or friends on here too? I’ve observed a few new members doing things very akin to what’s made you notorious. Plus, I’ll throw in that I find your signatures obnoxiously large. I’d adore if you axed them or at least shrunk them. I could have sworn there was a signature size limit anyway. But the point is, could you please be a bit more…mature? You have the power to make any thread you like, but remember…with great power comes great responsibility. ;)

i only wanted to know when i would see, nemesis, sandman, and ironman,

Do you read the bulletins on MN? Do you read the boards (which have threads regarding all the bulletins)?

Then you know just as much as 99% of the people here, and the other 1% cannot or will not say anything.

You're asking a bunch of people questions that they have seen asked before. They didn't have the answers then, and they don't have them now.

Maybe you didn't ask the questions the first time, but they have been asked. Asking the same questions makes it look like you're being inattentive and impatient, especially since we know you read the boards and have seen these question asked (or asked them yourself) previously.

Have you ever taken a road trip with a bunch of kids yelling "are we there yet?" over and over? Same thing. You'll have the answers at the same time everyone else does- asking again is more likely to annoy others than to provide answers.

Sorry if that upsets you, but try looking at it from the position of people who are tired of unanswerable repetition, and it all makes sense.

C'mon guys, the simple answer is "Nope". Unless anybody here works for Hasbro and voluntarily would like to spill all of this info...

Okay...you got me. I'm a Hasbro spy. I confess, I've been planted here for quite some time. A mole in the system, if you will. The only future figures that I can disclose of this time are Stiltman, Dr. Bong, Rocket Racer, Squirrel Girl, the Spot, and Unus the Untouchable. You know, the A-listers. Oh, I forgot to mention the Power Pack boxed set. ;)

YES!! SQUIRREL GIRL!! FINALLY!! All those old Mego's I've been burning in the basement as sacrifices to the Gods of Toys has paid off! I can't wait for Squirrel Girl! THANK YOU!!

Also, people tend to be annoyed by all caps and four thousand question marks and/or exclamation points in titles of posts...the posts come across as obnoxious and immature.

I'm sorry you're getting attacked, and perhaps you have some valid points when you tell others to be nicer, but I see you're perfectly okay with telling others how to act while not seeming to be willing to moderate your own behavior. You seem to be bugging others here as much as they're bugging you. I mean, heck, I've only been posting here for a few weeks (I've been lurking longer, but certainly not nearly as long as most of these others have been posting here), I'm a girl, I'm excitable, and I love Carnage almost as much as you seem to love Storm, and yet...

You drive me nuts too. So I can only imgaine how much it must bug some of the more mellow veterans of the site.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, and I think you have just as much right to be here as anyone else, but maybe you should try and work on your "nettiquette." You can't change how people react to you, but you can change your own behavior if it's causing trouble.

Good luck, and again, sorry if I came across as mean. Just trying some brutal honesty. ;)

C'mon guys, the simple answer is "Nope". Unless anybody here works for Hasbro and voluntarily would like to spill all of this info...

Okay...you got me. I'm a Hasbro spy. I confess, I've been planted here for quite some time. A mole in the system, if you will. The only future figures that I can disclose of this time are Stiltman, Dr. Bong, Rocket Racer, Squirrel Girl, the Spot, and Unus the Untouchable. You know, the A-listers. Oh, I forgot to mention the Power Pack boxed set. ;)

you tease. i'd love me a Dr. Bong and Squirrel Girl. ha

3) when the second wave of spiderman heroes and villains is out (im after sandman thats all)??????????????????

1)your guess is as good as mine

2)same time as hulk wave (around august)

3)see 2

4)see 3

5) see 4

6) whenever they decide to make one...

7)there's going to be an x-men wave?

we REALLY need to get a Q&A set up, or bring the podcasts back...

Look, Xmenstorm1, the point is that you’re very…repetitive. I really hope you’re a kid. I’m only assuming you are. I’ll try to make this polite. Many of us around here are rather annoyed by your constant posting of, for all intensive purposes, illogical topics. No one knows whether this stuff will be made. We’re very tired of the storm questions again and again. It’s getting to be like a broken record. How many wish list threads do we really need? To be honest, do you have brothers, sisters, or friends on here too? I’ve observed a few new members doing things very akin to what’s made you notorious. Plus, I’ll throw in that I find your signatures obnoxiously large. I’d adore if you axed them or at least shrunk them. I could have sworn there was a signature size limit anyway. But the point is, could you please be a bit more…mature? You have the power to make any thread you like, but remember…with great power comes great responsibility. ;)

The term that comes to mind is "ankle-biter".

And if there were solid answers to those questions, they'd have been posted by now.

i am shocked to see the amount of question marks in this post... LOL.

well, i think your questions (well some of them) are really the questions that peeps here don't really have an answer to... you see, there's been no news about the release of these figs... HML4 has been delayed and we don't know when they will be out... i think hasbro is putting them on hold to up the sales of the movie figs...

if someone here knows any good answer, it would have been out days or weeks ago... but the truth is, no one really knows... or none of us is really sure...

oh, and i don't think we're going to see any storm fig any time soon... LOL! i'm just kidding...

you better not do something like this again, LOL, 'cause some peeps here are starting to get annoyed... :D

i think you left out the most important question which shouldve been where the hell are the ICONS???x3000 .....

What he said :)..

I mean, every thread u start involves Storm, in a direct or indirect way, but she`s always there and that is what is getting annoying ( When i read the topic title, I knew Storm was going to get mentioned). We all know u luv Storm, but u don´t have to mention her in every post u make. Take it easy, Storm is in her way, that`s for sure.

I don´t know if u saw a poll at Wizard, asking fans for a Hasbro Store exclusive. I don´t remember who won, but Storm was one option. I`m 100% sure she`ll be released along with Magneto and the other figures in the poll either in a ML regular wave or in the two packs.

We will know more about it at NYCC, SDCC or in the next podcast. :)