TRU Snake-Eyes & Ninja 5 Pack ?

Action Figure Soundwave

The red is the same. However, they don't have the COBRA logo on their chest, and the straps for their packs and sword handles are brown instead of black. The arrows are brown instead of grey. Plus, they don't have the black trim/sash the single carded figures have. The Red Ninja Leader has brown on his dogi:

Single Carded Red Ninjas

5-Pack Red Ninjas

5-Pack Red Ninja Leader

I wish they had been simple repacks of the single carded figures.

No I'm really not Army Building that much of the 25th figures......... infact I only have one of each of the different troops..... I just had to draw the line somewhere , and cut down somewhere on Army Building ......so I said to myself "These 25th figures don't look that good beside RAH or JVC Figure so i'm going to Army build them". ..... not to mention I'm really focusing my Army Building on Star Wars stuff now ....

Ofcourse I'll be getting any Battlepack/5 Packs out there that have new paintjobs on figures , like the Ninja and Nightwatch Packs , but only getting one of each pack , and only having 5 or so of that group of figures , I don't consider Army Building .... you know what I mean ?

No I'm really not Army Building that much of the 25th figures......... infact I only have one of each of the different troops..... I just had to draw the line somewhere , and cut down somewhere on Army Building ......so I said to myself "These 25th figures don't look that good beside RAH or JVC Figure so i'm going to Army build them". ..... not to mention I'm really focusing my Army Building on Star Wars stuff now ....

Ofcourse I'll be getting any Battlepack/5 Packs out there that have new paintjobs on figures , like the Ninja and Nightwatch Packs , but only getting one of each pack , and only having 5 or so of that group of figures , I don't consider Army Building .... you know what I mean ?

Yeah I get exactly what you mean! :)

I just saw a lot of negative responses to these packs, but in all honesty I don't see them to be all that bad. I am going to just get one of each for now but if they go on sale at any point I am snagging as many as I can!

Glad to hear your working on your SW collection! Love to see updates in your collection. It's always amazing to see your collection as it unfolds! ;)

Hey I'm looking to get this Snake Eyes for my SE Collection... been checking on eBay to get this set since we don't have this in Canada and with shipping of the big box and the fact that everyone seem to be trying to scalp this thing, it would be almost $60 to get at the cheapest... and I don't even care about those damn red ninjas!!

If any of you is army building this and have a spare complete SE and Timber willing to ship to Canada for a fiver or something along those lines... would be greatly appreciated! PM?