Good thing about being a MOC collector!

Now before I start im not saying that MOC collecting is better or worse than loose collecting or vise versa. Im a firm believer in collect how you want too it has to make you happy not anyone else. So if you collect loose awesome! I think people have some awesome looking displays that way! Or if you collect MOC like me thats awesome too. People have awesome looking arangemeants that way too, and its just the way I prefer it. So do want you want they have to make you happy. Not anyone else.

...but back to what I was going to say so back when we were all waiting for the new spiderman 3 figures (when hasbro even had the count down counter on there site for them) I went the first day to the store like lots of you to pick them up, but saw them and was like crap! Why are they so tiny? are these the right ones im looking at? or is this a different spiderman 3 line? (and I felt I was being lied too cause they never said they were 5 inch that I know of so that led me all to believe we would get the normal six inch being that that is what we always got) Anyway I bought regular spiderman and purple venom (hah!) anyway. Why who knows! Soooo long story short I saw the new spiderman stuff at the store yesterday and was like hmm I kinda want the new spectacular spiderman figures even though there not ML scale they look cool and I love the show so I wanted the classic suit, and black suited spidey. But not enough to buy them. So I thought hey I still have those crappy spiderman 3 figures at home from months ago un opened! Maybe I can bring them back and go to customer service, and ask to swop them out. So I did just that and it worked! So now I have the two I wanted! cool huh?

Now before I start im not saying that MOC collecting is better or worse than loose collecting or vise versa. Im a firm believer in collect how you want too it has to make you happy not anyone else. So if you collect loose awesome! I think people have some awesome looking displays that way! Or if you collect MOC like me thats awesome too. People have awesome looking arangemeants that way too, and its just the way I prefer it. So do want you want they have to make you happy. Not anyone else.

...but back to what I was going to say so back when we were all waiting for the new spiderman 3 figures (when hasbro even had the count down counter on there site for them) I went the first day to the store like lots of you to pick them up, but saw them and was like crap! Why are they so tiny? are these the right ones im looking at? or is this a different spiderman 3 line? (and I felt I was being lied too cause they never said they were 5 inch that I know of so that led me all to believe we would get the normal six inch being that that is what we always got) Anyway I bought regular spiderman and purple venom (hah!) anyway. Why who knows! Soooo long story short I saw the new spiderman stuff at the store yesterday and was like hmm I kinda want the new spectacular spiderman figures even though there not ML scale they look cool and I love the show so I wanted the classic suit, and black suited spidey. But not enough to buy them. So I thought hey I still have those crappy spiderman 3 figures at home from months ago un opened! Maybe I can bring them back and go to customer service, and ask to swop them out. So I did just that and it worked! So now I have the two I wanted! cool huh?

yeah... i've got to agree... that was a good one... now, let's open all your figs! ^_^

yeah... i've got to agree... that was a good one... now, let's open all your figs! ^_^

haha thanks! Naa :)

just to uh....correct your story

we knew for a long time that SM3 was going to be 5 inch,and that there was going to be a 6 inch ML collectors line

No we did not no at this point in time that there was going to be a six inch line. Im talking about the first day the spiderman 3 figures came out and like a month before the movie even came out and everyone was like "what there 5 inch?" Than we complained and hasbro realized the effed up and than anounced a six each line coming.

Glad 2 hear a good story. MOC can have perks. I traded in a few to get a few figures before when friends got me a few things that i already had or did not want. Although I prefer loose collecting, the MOC trade-in of a few Face-Off sets got me some of the most wanted figures from the Giant-Man series and She-Hulk from HML-2.