new spiderman figures not coming but CAME!!

SpidermanClassics

spider.jpg

They actually dont look bad in real life. Now im not saying ill buy them but they dont look bad at all paint is a lot better than the first spiderman trilogy movie wave. So hasbro is getting better at that. And I like the animated spectacular spidey figures a lot well done esp for kids! Might go back later, and get classic spidey and black spidey who knows! I do like the cartoon!

Green Goblin and Wrestle Spider-Man are from the first movie waves. Doc Ock and Blue/Red (yes - blue) are from SM2, and New Goblin, Venom, Black Suited Spider-Man, and Blue/Red/Black (Repainted black suit Spider-Man) are from SM3/Spider-Man Trilogy.

Nothing new, but brought back some decent oldies for those who missed them.

From the movie line...

Does Spider-man FINALLY come in blue and red??

The black suited Spider-man is the same one that came in the first BAF wave?

Yeah it finally does come in blue and red instead of that blue and black or super dark navy blue which ever you prefer. Its actaully in the pic just right to venom. And yes they black spidey is the same from the BAF wave they actaully packaged him twice in this wave. Just one has a different accessorie so it might just be a variant? Anyway the black spider-man and venom both look better with there paint its better shade of black. Im actaully impressed with the paint apps in this wave.

I like the new blue coloring too, but every figure I've seen has had shoddy paint, specifically missing weblines.

I like the new blue coloring too, but every figure I've seen has had shoddy paint, specifically missing weblines.

Actually mine has a few weblines that aren't painted, but the paint is there, right next to the line hehe.

i like that they used the base from the SM1 figure, so now i dont have to track it down.

on the subject of spectacular spidey, in the opening, it showed a black-suit type fiure, but with a smaller logo. like the movie one w/o the webbing. so venom and symbiote spidey may be inaccurate. time will tell.