Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2?

stormfan

Nice, I'll definitely buy it.

I just hope they make the game a little longer, and add more puzzles and strategy to the game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance was too much like the X-Men Legends game. Different characters with the same gimmick. I hope they can redesign the game and add some more elements to it to make it seem fresh.

I was really looking forward to the Marvel mmorpg that was supposed to be released for gaming consoles at the end of this year. I don't remember what it was called now, and at the time I found out about it, all they had was a teaser trailer, but it looked promising.

I just hope they make the game a little longer, and add more puzzles and strategy to the game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance was too much like the X-Men Legends game. Different characters with the same gimmick. I hope they can redesign the game and add some more elements to it to make it seem fresh.

I was really looking forward to the Marvel mmorpg that was supposed to be released for gaming consoles at the end of this year. I don't remember what it was called now, and at the time I found out about it, all they had was a teaser trailer, but it looked promising.

last i heard they canceled the marvel MMO

Yup, completely canceled. Apparently there were some issues between Marvel and Microsoft. The small company that was actually coding it, named Cryptic, was left holding the bag and nothing to do with it. So they took the engine and made Champions Online - look it up its a neat looking MMO, but it will probably be on the City of Heroes/Villains line of games.

yeehaww!!! man! i can't wait for this. i have yet to finish the ps2 version, and am going to get the psp version since i do alot of traveling. this is great news, maybe i'll finally finish the ps2 version, hehe!! i hope they do the same for justice league heroes, which in my opinion, was pretty damn good too!

Yup, completely canceled. Apparently there were some issues between Marvel and Microsoft. The small company that was actually coding it, named Cryptic, was left holding the bag and nothing to do with it. So they took the engine and made Champions Online - look it up its a neat looking MMO, but it will probably be on the City of Heroes/Villains line of games.

Are you kidding?

That sucks a big one. :(

I was looking forward to this just as much as Gears of War 2.

YEHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! been waiting on this one i finnished other one in two days, i hope this one has better graphics and cooler levels, and closer camara angles, better looking powers, more detail on characters powers and levels, its too cartoony it should look like the cinematics videos do they are coole then the games comes on and it looks sh**.

i would like to see storm again, and invisible woman (who shud float on a disk.)

also the character select screen should turn 3 time and show two more lots of available characters, like ..........

hulk

magneto

mystique

moon knight

punisher

gambit

professor x (in wheel chair)

phoenix

falcon

she hulk

doom

aunt may lol

xorn

skrull

abomination

juggernaught

onslaught

apocalypse

blob

cyclopse

firestar

blackwidow

marvel girl

I loved Ultimate Alliance, although I never understood why the levels all looked like the light source was right above the characters heads. Also, more downloadable characters would just kick all sorts of @$$, and maybe something besides a top down view of the levels would be awesome (first person or a resident evil 4 style would be phenomenal).

YEHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! been waiting on this one i finnished other one in two days, i hope this one has better graphics and cooler levels, and closer camara angles, better looking powers, more detail on characters powers and levels, its too cartoony it should look like the cinematics videos do they are coole then the games comes on and it looks sh**.

i would like to see storm again, and invisible woman (who shud float on a disk.)

also the character select screen should turn 3 time and show two more lots of available characters, like ..........

hulk

magneto

mystique

moon knight

punisher

gambit

phoenix

falcon

she hulk

doom

aunt may lol

xorn

skrull

abomination

juggernaught

onslaught

apocalypse

blob

cyclopse

firestar

blackwidow

marvel girl

Some of those were given to people with an Xbox 360 in downloadable content for the first game.

Back in April of '07, or so, they gave us:

Hulk

Magneto

Hawkeye

Sabretooth

Dr. Doom

Cyclops

Nightcrawler

Venom

hulk

magneto

mystique

moon knight

punisher

gambit

phoenix

falcon

she hulk

doom

aunt may lol

xorn

skrull

abomination

juggernaught

onslaught

apocalypse

blob

cyclopse

firestar

blackwidow

marvel girl

Some of those were given to people with an Xbox 360 in downloadable content for the first game.

Back in April of '07, or so, they gave us:

Hulk

Magneto

Hawkeye

Sabretooth

Dr. Doom

Cyclops

Nightcrawler

Venom

I like this game so much I have it on the PS2 and the 360(HUGE graphics difference). The 360 version is the best! My favorite team is Thor, Cyclops, Hulk and Dr. Doom. I hope the new game has more downloadable content like last time.

I like this game so much I have it on the PS2 and the 360(HUGE graphics difference). The 360 version is the best! My favorite team is Thor, Cyclops, Hulk and Dr. Doom. I hope the new game has more downloadable content like last time.

my fave MUA crew: cap, thor, iron man, and deadpool. they kick ass...

why is this in the toy section?

i probably wont get this because i dont like the beat 'em up style of ultimate alliance.

Cause this was fairly big news and no one ever reads the video game section.

Besides, I thought I'd actually post news in this section rather than starting another stupid wish list or something.

This place has lost it's variety. I miss it.

why is this in the toy section?

i probably wont get this because i dont like the beat 'em up style of ultimate alliance.

because no one talks in the video game section, lol.

i like the game its just i really want i t to be set out more like the punisher game or fantastic 4 or even spiderman 2/3.

just better detail and closer camera views, and better powers, their powers in the books and cartoon and films look so cool but in the game you are so restricted, you should be able to charge the power for about 2 seconds not collect powers packs, thats crap.

:) :) im real excited now i know another one is coming out, i hope this is true, cant wait, will it be released this year do you think??????????? :) :)

:) :) im real excited now i know another one is coming out, i hope this is true, cant wait, will it be released this year do you think??????????? :) :)

I doubt it. I'm assuming mid to late next year.

you cant tell me doing movie graphics wont look right for a marvel game, i looks so cool on the movies on the game so why can the real game look like this instrad of rubbish little colourd dots, ps2 had rubbish graphics why cant they look like this picture below........

marvel_ultimate_alliance_qjpreviewth.png

marv4.jpg

marvel-700145.JPG

ps................ storms mullet was ultimate cool, i wanna see that version as a figure

you cant tell me doing movie graphics wont look right for a marvel game, i looks so cool on the movies on the game so why can the real game look like this instrad of rubbish little colourd dots, ps2 had rubbish graphics why cant they look like this picture below........

marvel_ultimate_alliance_qjpreviewth.png

marv4.jpg

marvel-700145.JPG

ps................ storms mullet was ultimate cool, i wanna see that version as a figure

Some of it has to do with processing power.

Running a movie with premade images, that are never gonna change, takes a lot less processing power than images that are dynamic and constantly reacting to a control pad.

Obviously, the PS3 and Xbox 360 could probably handle it, but I'm not too sure about the PS2.