Are these ML figures worth that price?

abazou

ok i am studying animation in malasyia and i am trying to collect as many ml figures as possible. So i found those but i want to know if the prices are reasonable

Gambit ml loose 18$

professor x ml loose 12$

Nightcrawler ml loose 12$

Ultron brand new boxed 13$

should i wait and try mu luck somewhere else? or is that a good offer? also note all lose figures come with accessories and are in good condition.

i know sound a bit steep but they are the older figures so more rare so, yeh get um, i have to pay the price of a rare and chase varient figure just to get an emma frost in england!!!!! :)

Is that the price with shipping included?

If not, or it this is an in-person transaction, then I vote no on all of them. They're all way too expensive. The only one that would be anywhere close to a decent value is Ultron, and that's just because it's in the package.

I know it's very difficult to get all the figures in other countries, so maybe inflated prices are unavoidable. But if you have other options, shop around. In America, those wouldn't be good deals.

People are selling their loose MLs all the time. The decide to stop collecting and dump all their figures. Just keep your eyes open and be patient, you can find all of those for under $10 each ( and probably cheaper than that).

you can gett he nightcrawler and professer x cheaper mint in box.

really? from where?

Start checking the trade threads here at TNI.

I picked up a lot of figures from people here, for really good prices.

If not, or it this is an in-person transaction, then I vote no on all of them. They're all way too expensive. The only one that would be anywhere close to a decent value is Ultron, and that's just because it's in the package.

I know it's very difficult to get all the figures in other countries, so maybe inflated prices are unavoidable. But if you have other options, shop around. In America, those wouldn't be good deals.

People are selling their loose MLs all the time. The decide to stop collecting and dump all their figures. Just keep your eyes open and be patient, you can find all of those for under $10 each ( and probably cheaper than that).
Start checking the trade threads here at TNI.

I picked up a lot of figures from people here, for really good prices.

All quite correct. But, there's another side of things as well. Sometimes a rare figure like mohawk Storm will actually sell for more loose than MIP, if you sell it on eBay that is. But they tend to go for the same price around here, basically any common figure goes for $5-10 and the rarer stuff usually gets traded.

wow! those loose figures should be 10bucks or less, they weren't that hard to find when they were still on the pegs. if you got the money, buy em. hey, got any samples of your animation work you want to display?

wow! those loose figures should be 10bucks or less, they weren't that hard to find when they were still on the pegs. if you got the money, buy em. hey, got any samples of your animation work you want to display?

Still doing the concept art, as soon as something is ready i'll post it :)

ok i am studying animation in malasyia and i am trying to collect as many ml figures as possible. So i found those but i want to know if the prices are reasonable

Gambit ml loose 18$

professor x ml loose 12$

should i wait and try mu luck somewhere else? or is that a good offer? also note all lose figures come with accessories and are in good condition.

gambit- kinda. it really depends on how much you like the character.

prof.- yes.

nightcrawler- yes.

ultron- hell no! i wouldnt get him if he was free!

Gambit ml loose 18$

professor x ml loose 12$

that gambit would be a gret buy... but i think you can find a prof x, crawler, and ultron which doesn't cost that much...