Hasbro Toy Shop Catalog Has Animated and Sale!

RC_rika

The new Hasbro Toy Shop catalog just arrived in the mail. There's lots of Transformers stuff listed including products from Animated wave 1, Robot Heroes VS packs, Allspark Movie, Party Packs and a sweet promotion. Check out the Transformers pages from the HTS catalog for the promo info and more details below.

Enter the code "SPRCAT8" now till April 30th, 2008 to get 10% off AND FREE shipping on orders of $50 USD or more. That's a nice deal to get Wave 1 Animated stuff for 10% and FREE shipping!

NOTE: We called Hasbro's 800 number and were told the Transformers: Animated figures would be available for order within one week. They couldn't give an exact date, just said one week.

Check it out!!

At first I was excited, but I bet this'll be like the movie toys; even if you order them early from hts, you still won't get them until they start hitting retail shelves.

Still, I'm tempted, especially w/ the promo deal.

thanks for the heads up! i know they wont ship til you can find them in stores but i dont care. free shipping is free shipping!!

PLUS 10%off?!?! i love that. that makes it cheaper than buying them in store and where i live sales tax is nearly 10% anyway. i cant remember if HTS charges tax but if they dont then it is as if i am getting 20%!!!! either way i save money and time.

I guess everyone's trying to get it while it's still on sale!

I guess everyone's trying to get it while it's still on sale!

I was extremely lucky this morning. Slept in till about 11:30am (I have weird days off) and hit the computer right away and low and behold all of the toys were up. Just put up too and snagged all of them but the two pack with dvd. About a hour later Starscream was gone followed very shortly by Megatron. Then Bulkhead and Bumblebee and Prowl later today. They were limiting people to 1 per order but I was seeing on boards people were still going in and making multiple orders, maybe different accounts.

A couple people have called in and said phone reps were saying they were shipping this week but my order says june so i'm not holding my breath. Still beats hunting for them in June plus discount and free shipping. I can never find new Transformers around here so this worked out great for me. Hope some others lucked out and got them in that small window.

I am passing on these since the toys (just like the show) just looks so ugly. They don't even look like robots but guys in robots suits. More power to those who are getting them though.

Have you watched the show?

I am passing on these since the toys (just like the show) just looks so ugly. They don't even look like robots but guys in robots suits. More power to those who are getting them though.

Have you watched the show?

Yeah I have watched every episode of it so far. Some of them are good and some of them are really cheesy (Total Meltdown springs to mind). It is a decent show but I just can't get past how bad they look. It is easily the worst looking TF show I have ever watched which is sad because it is one of the better written shows as well.