Marvel Legends Spiderwoman

ARBCOToys

I've been wondering about this for a while now...my Marvel Legends Spiderwoman has VERY loose legs in her hip joints. I can take her and move her back and forth and her legs will spin around very easily. Is this the norm for the Spiderwoman figure? Or is my Spiderwoman just particularly loose?

...is my Spiderwoman just particularly loose?

I don't know about yours, but the girl does get around quite a bit in the comics.

Hah! God I love out-of-context quotes! :)

To your question, I think that on both of mine (regular and variant), the hip joints are in fact the loosest joints on the figure, but they aren't 'floppy' or anything. I have heard a few people complain that theirs are so loose they can't even stand up.

Heh...

I have heard a few people complain that theirs are so loose they can't even stand up.

I kill me! @loll@

I wish that's all that was wrong with mine.

Mine broke completely in half at the waste a few weeks back when I was trying to move her arm. :(

It's the figure, mine's exactly the same I just display it in one those Face Off stands so she looks like she's flying. Just be careful moving it so it doesn't break like DathJoe's, my heart goes out to you man, broken figures are frustrating.

my reg spider-woman is like that... it can't stand at all... even with a base under her feet... luckily, she's got a peg hole in the back... a doop stand finally made her displayable, if there's such a word...

my variant spider-woman is pretty ok, her joints aren't loose... and she can stand really well...

i think i have a lot of toybiz figs with very loose legs, i've got bishop, cable, deathlok, loki... and modern armor iron man.

This really is the sad state of affairs, here we area, where super heroes are supposed to serve as role models for the youth, and here we are discussing one being nothing but an obvious Super whore. I mean, can you name one Super hero that is a bigger ho bag. Except for She Hulk when written by Autsin. I mean, I know she heals, but Juggernaut.. damn.

In all honesty, have had no problem with my normal Spiderwoman, the variant top did come apart, but with a littl careful glue work is actually tighter than ever. hmm tighter. Please insert favorite vagina joke here.

This really is the sad state of affairs, here we area, where super heroes are supposed to serve as role models for the youth, and here we are discussing one being nothing but an obvious Super whore. I mean, can you name one Super hero that is a bigger ho bag. Except for She Hulk when written by Autsin. I mean, I know she heals, but Juggernaut.. damn.

In all honesty, have had no problem with my normal Spiderwoman, the variant top did come apart, but with a littl careful glue work is actually tighter than ever. hmm tighter. Please insert favorite vagina joke here.

What issue did She Hulk and Juggy get it on?

Thats funny because I watched an X-men parody one time that made a joke about that. She Hulk and Juggernaut, hey he is the unstoppable force what woman wouldn't want that type of stamina. Sorry that was totally off topic. But instances like this now make me realize why it is good not to open your figures, who knows what can happen when they are opened.