Still after Toybiz Marvel Legends?

DesiSpider

There are plenty of rare figures out there that most of us would want. As an example, a figure that i am still after is Deadpool. But with the high ebay prices, I don't know if i will ever snag one. Yet i keep hope and check out ebay and other sites frequently for those Toybiz figures that i want with the assumption that it will not be made again.

I was just wondering how many of you are still after some figures beacuse you feel that Hasbro would never make them.

OR

Have any of you given up with the thought that eventually the figure will be made (as the marvel universe is finite) and you can buy it then. (A good example is the hasbro series 4 yellow daredevil, which is going to make a lot of people happy---which i thought would never be made)

Be patient, sooner or later Hasbro will release a Deadpool, brand new sculpt. Hasbro usually reads the boards and they make requested figures such as green trunks Namor, Hercules, Black Bolt.

I have faith Hasbro will release interesting figures during the next months, and deadpool could be thrown in a two pack.

One thing I learned from Hasbro is that they eventually repackage,repaint or resculpt figures that were too hard to get, or are very expensive on ebay. They also get much requested made eventually too but like the others are saying patience, it will come.

I steel looking for Storm varian from series # 8 ....

Yep. Can't justify the $30 to $50 for a different Storm head, but want it very badly. Also, the Ultimate Iceman, Phase GhostRider, Clear Invisible Woman, Man-Spider, Toad (But only if they get him to scale), that freaky hard to get Extreme Rogue and the "What happened to that figure?" Flame Arm Phoenix. I hear we're getting the Scarlet Spider, so maybe that's one down.

I just hope, with the apparent demise of the Icons, they do 6" figs of most of those we didn't get. Unmasked Spider-man, Human torch, the new Phoenix figs.

Reissue away. Plenty of stuff left to do with those old sculpts.

GEEK

Im still waiting for then to rerelease Kang. That FF series never hit my area.

nearly every person on this forum,and other forums feel your pain..........

i want dragon man and ultimate invisable woman re-released aswell.

still might pick up the storm, but thats about it for figures I want. if i found captain britain for cheap i'd pick him up. I'm still happy from last year nabbing up nearly every galactus and apocolypse wave figure loose for 2 bucks a pop at a local comic shop.

Still looking for Ultron from the Vault seris. The Legends one was not as cool,and I think the older Ultron is still in scale. As far as Toybiz's Legends,I need a Black Cat from the six pack Spidey set,and Goliath,and Phoenix(green costume),Other than that,I am stocked and looking forward to the next Legends wave. I hate the hard plastic and all of the repaints,but who else is making the figures I need for my collection? If this is as good as it gets,then give me my Tigra!!!

Be patient, sooner or later Hasbro will release a Deadpool, brand new sculpt. Hasbro usually reads the boards and they make requested figures such as green trunks Namor, Hercules, Black Bolt.

I have faith Hasbro will release interesting figures during the next months, and deadpool could be thrown in a two pack.

herc isnt really fair because that line was already on TB's to-do list. im not really sure about namor, but black bolt is definitely theirs.

for anyone who thinks deadpool (if they make him) wont be as good as TB's, look no further than punisher, daredevil and ult. captain america.

for anyone who thinks deadpool (if they make him) wont be as good as TB's, look no further than punisher, daredevil and ult. captain america.

yup! i agree with you dude...

Personally, I'd rather have new characters than rereleases. I can always buy ones I've missed (quite a few, given that I'm a latecomer to the game) on Ebay. I'd only want rereleases if the first figures were really crappy (Hydroman, I'm looking at you, buddy).

But I can live with it if they do a bunch of rereleases too. It would be cool if they'd ease up on the Wolverines for a while though.