MARVEL SUPER HERO SQUAD!!!

JSpidey79

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance on this, but way up here in Alaska we have not recieved any new Super-Hero Squad packs whatsoever. I was just wondering if any of you in the lower 48 have come across any. Any of the new Spidey sets (Carnage and Scarlet Spider, etc.) or Deadpool or Cable, anything? The newest set I've see were the ones with Rogue and Gambit, Nightcrawler and Juggernaut, etc. Anybody know when the new sets are supposed to be released? Thanks for any ifo you have.

The ones you mentioned (Cable, Deadpool etc...) aren't quite out yet. I imagine we will get notice from Bigbadtoystore any day now that their arrival is imminent. Retail store should get them shortly after that.

The newest stuff out is the Mega packs with Fin Fang Foom/Ironman and Sentinel/Cyclops. The two Ironman 5-packs are out now as well.

The Juggernaut 5-pack and the Avengers (With Marvel Girl!) 5-pack should be out any time now too.

The ones you mentioned (Cable, Deadpool etc...) aren't quite out yet. I imagine we will get notice from Bigbadtoystore any day now that their arrival is imminent. Retail store should get them shortly after that.

The newest stuff out is the Mega packs with Fin Fang Foom/Ironman and Sentinel/Cyclops. The two Ironman 5-packs are out now as well.

The Juggernaut 5-pack and the Avengers (With Marvel Girl!) 5-pack should be out any time now too.

ARBCO, I think you kept hitting the wrong key. all 4 of those mentioned are 4 packs. both ironmans, the Juggernaut, and the Avengers. The Avengers is a Ms Marvel figure also, not Marvel Girl

Nope, not the wrong key...I was just thinking wrong. Maybe I was wishing they were 5-packs. And how could I get the Ms. Marvel wrong?! She's like my favorite Avenger along with Ironman. I think I need to go to bed or something. Thanks for correction!

I have not seen anything past wave 1 & two here which frankly is really sad! :(

Same deal here in Quebec. Canada gets screwed. AGAIN.

man took me awhile to get that gambit and rogue pack. its the only one i left inside its package, i dont know i just get the feeling its valuable or something. anyhow, i dont think that deadpool one is out yet. i notice a lot of people mentioning deadpool on this forum recently. is he like on a spiderman or iron man level at the moment? something i missed?

I have every SHS figure, except for the beast/iceman pack, and the 8 figure collector pack.

hte Spidey/Kraven was cancelled, and never released. I think someone above asked. The Beast/iceman two pack, was supposed to be pulled back, but saw a limited release.

ive said it 100 times before you cant get superhero squad in the uk, we got to series 2 and then it stopped, and even then it was in specalists stores like forbidden planet.

Its awful, marvel or retailors need to get it sorted!! Toys r Us and woolworths ect... should at least stock them.

Thanks guys for all your info. Sorry about those of you in Canada and UK, that sucks that you guys don't get them. I did see a pre-order Cable and Captain America two pack on ebay with a shipphing date of April 19th. I think the Deadpool and comic Spidey and Doc Ocks are in that series as well. So, it looks like mid April is when we should be seeing them? Hope this is helpful. Thanks again!

I have every SHS figure, except for the beast/iceman pack, and the 8 figure collector pack.

hte Spidey/Kraven was cancelled, and never released. I think someone above asked. The Beast/iceman two pack, was supposed to be pulled back, but saw a limited release.

My boys are only missing the Beast & fully iced-up Iceman 2-pack, as well. I didn't know they were supposed to pull it back. So, will they be rereleasing it?

I finally found the Invisible Woman & Doctor Doom 2-pack over the weekend. Actually, I found three 2-packs, but only bought two. My boys got two Invisible Women and one Dr. Doom. I kept the other Dr. Doom for myself. I only have a Wolverine, Captain America, Apocalypse and now Dr. Doom. Can't wait for Psylocke, The Hand Ninjas, Cable and Deadpool.

Rogue & Gambit were hard to find, as well.

What do the Juggernaut 4-pack and the Avengers (With Ms. Marvel) 4-pack look like? I don't think I've seen them.

My boys are only missing the Beast & fully iced-up Iceman 2-pack, as well. I didn't know they were supposed to pull it back. So, will they be rereleasing it?

What do the Juggernaut 4-pack and the Avengers (With Ms. Marvel) 4-pack look like? I don't think I've seen them.

supposedly, iceman and beast were pulled because Beast was already in the apolcaylpse set, and iceman was with pyro. that reasoning has stopped a dozen spiderman and wolverine figures. but whatever. Anyways, there will be a snowman Iceman in the next collectors pack, with Juggernaut, Prof X, Cyclops, Shadowcat, spiderman, and a couple of others

Avengers 4-pack

Avengers_Assemble_01__scaled_600.jpg

and

Juggernaut pack

Juggs_Boxset_1__scaled_600.jpg

Ugh. Do we REALLY need three repaints and a Logan when there's about a hundred NEW figures we could be getting? Why, Hasbro? Why?

That Avengers set is much better. New Vish and Iron Spidey. And Marvel is a repaint, but into a brand new character.

Ugh. Do we REALLY need three repaints and a Logan when there's about a hundred NEW figures we could be getting? Why, Hasbro? Why?

That Avengers set is much better. New Vish and Iron Spidey. And Marvel is a repaint, but into a brand new character.

The Juggernaut set, all four figures are repaints. The wolverine is grey shirt instead of the white that comes with his Bike. thats why his right hand is sculpted like that.

what previous character was Marvel sculpted as?

When does that collectors set with Kitty and Lockheed come out? They showed that a LONG time ago.

Here is a store that has decent pics of upcoming stuff. Including alisting (but no pics) of a second wave of Hulk SHS that has the new characters of She-Hulk, Absorbing Man and Black Bolt.

http://www.cmdstore.com/hamasuhesqto.html

I believe the Iron Man 4-packs (yes, I'm well rested and getting my numbers correct!) have been mostly seen at TRU's and a few Wal Marts. I imagine they will be pretty easy to find after the 22nd when stores are allowed to sell the Ironman movie stuff.

I'm pretty sure Ms. Marvel is a new sculpt. I can't seem to find any other figure she resembles. I wonder if that Cap can fit on Wolverines motorcycle?

That New Avengers 4-pack is Awesome! I have to have that Iron Spider! Has this already been released? If so, where have you found it and what's the price? Thanks guys! Happy hunting.

P.S.) Definatley looking forward to the Saturday Iron-Man release! That Wal-Mart exclusive War Machine is a must have.

I just got the two Iron Man packs. They look sweet. I'm still at work, so I haven't had a chance to take them out.

I haven't seen any two packs in FOREVER. My last four SHS purchases were the Iron Mans, the FinFangFoom, the new X-Men set with Emma, and Apocalypse with Beast.

We keep getting teased with all these awesome images, but I'm still seeing wave 1 and 2 on the pegs. What's up Hasbro?

I just got the two Iron Man packs. They look sweet. I'm still at work, so I haven't had a chance to take them out.

I haven't seen any two packs in FOREVER. My last four SHS purchases were the Iron Mans, the FinFangFoom, the new X-Men set with Emma, and Apocalypse with Beast.

We keep getting teased with all these awesome images, but I'm still seeing wave 1 and 2 on the pegs. What's up Hasbro?

yeah, for 2 packs all i've seen lately has been the first 2 waves, and a few places with a handful of the fantastic four ones.