DOC?

Riker

Hey guys if anyone is looking to give-away extra stickers I am looking for extras!

Please PM and we can work it out!

Thanks

--- Riker

I'm going to send mine this weekend. But is it okay to go ahead and start sending Flagg/Battle Points now? Or am I missing something on that?

I sent my battle points in with my order.

BrotherShane, did you use the special mail away form or did you send a letter with the battle points?

Pizza man z

I'm going to send mine this weekend. But is it okay to go ahead and start sending Flagg/Battle Points now? Or am I missing something on that?

BrotherShane, did you use the special mail away form or did you send a letter with the battle points?

Pizza man z

Okay now I am officially confused?

What do you get when you send in battle points? I thought it was just the 6 stickers and a check/money order for 4.95?

I just mailed in my 6 sticker (attached to the form) and 150 battle points plus a money order for $19.80. i didn't include a letter explaining.. you think they will figure it out?

Pizza man z

Like boogerviper said, use the updated form and send in your battle/flag points in with your order.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got all 6 stickers for my first Doc, but I've only got 20 battle points for the second. Other than my horde of cards for my 25th Anniversary figures, the only older complete packaging that I had left was from my Valor Vs. Venom figures, hence where I got the 20 points. Is it safe assume that the UPC's from the 25th figures can't be used since it says nothing about battle points? If this is the case, can anyone think of where I should be trying to find more battle points?

I already placed 2 of the stickers on an old form and I don't have enough to put on the new form. What do I do?

I knew that was a stupid idea when I did it but I was afraid I'd lose them. Now I've got all the stickers in a safe box but not enough to put on the new form.

I already placed 2 of the stickers on an old form and I don't have enough to put on the new form. What do I do?

I knew that was a stupid idea when I did it but I was afraid I'd lose them. Now I've got all the stickers in a safe box but not enough to put on the new form.

I did this too, one thing to try is a hair dryer to the stickers and then see if they peel off, the form is pretty shiney and slick paper, so it might peel off. I had mine sitting on top of my heater and it was warm and they came right off ;)

I've got all 6 stickers for my first Doc, but I've only got 20 battle points for the second. Other than my horde of cards for my 25th Anniversary figures, the only older complete packaging that I had left was from my Valor Vs. Venom figures, hence where I got the 20 points. Is it safe assume that the UPC's from the 25th figures can't be used since it says nothing about battle points? If this is the case, can anyone think of where I should be trying to find more battle points?

I got the ones I needed (lot of 50) off of ebay for about $10.

crap.. u guys are getting ur checks cleared already??

I sent mine in about a month ago... with all my battlepoints... and my check didn't clear yet... why do I have the feeling that it got lost in the mail and I wont get my Doc? :(