Symbiote Change Spider-Man

blacksuitredsuit

Ok so first offim new here but now to the topic. Go to hasbro.com... type in item#69191 click on it. It's some kind of Symbiote Change Spider-Man Figure. I've looked for it forever and can not find it. I called hasbro and they said it was a limited release. Plus they said i could have bought it from their website. But there was one problem you could not click "buy it". Plus they said they discontinued this figure. Now i know they came out with the symbiote takeover Spider-Man Figure from the Spider-Man Heores And Villains Series...which i bought by the wayicon4.gif ...but this one just looked so cool. Well as i said earlier I never found it. So i just wanted to ask all you guys if you have/had heard anything about this Spider-Man 3 Movie Figure... So Post Away.

never got released,no one has ever reported seeing or having it

would be worth it anyway since its 5 inch

but i was thinking about this

take the symbiote change over from H&V line,and add this accessory from one of the 5 inch figures

69160136ffab_main400.jpg

seems like it could look cool

pretty sure it was supposed to change colors

Articulated action figure changes from red to black. Just attach the snap-on symbiote attack pieces! There’s even symbiote fluid that “flows” across Spider-Man’s chest! Detailed and posable, this is one friendly neighborhood action figure to add to your collection!

pretty sure it was supposed to change colors

Articulated action figure changes from red to black. Just attach the snap-on symbiote attack pieces! There's even symbiote fluid that "flows" across Spider-Man's chest! Detailed and posable, this is one friendly neighborhood action figure to add to your collection!

as far as i know it was not suppose to change colors.

These are all stupid anyway. why are you wasting your time on 5 inchers?

and Hasbro, why are YOU wasting your plastic on the BAF Trilogy Black Costume Spidey???? CUT THAT OUT.

Are you guys talking about the red and blue/black spider man figure? I saw it at Wal Mart the other day, but I passed on it.

Bullcrap, red to black spiderman from SM3 never got released. you're thinking of the new Symbiote Takeover Spiderman. Red to Black never came out, Hasbro is mistaken. Limited release my ass, limited to ZERO.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this figure it's sweet. I have all the symbiote Spidr-Man Action figures you can think of.

69160136ffab_main400.jpg

seems like it could look cool

i dunno, i can think of a lot of symbiote spideys...

0331082225.jpg

0331082226.jpg

0331082228.jpg