Joker08

Iron Man Release

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I couldn't find it on here. Are the Iron Man movie figures supposed to be released on Easter Sunday? I read that somewhere but wasn't sure. By the way, this is my first post. I really enjoy viewing this board. I find so much more info on here. Hope someone can answer this for me. Sorry if it's been posted already.

I have heard the 22nd and the 23rd, but next weekend is the time frame.

I hope it is. I got Mark III and Tony Stark. Also found the 12" Iron Man at TRU. Hope to find the Monger with opening cockpit.

ironman movie figures for england??????????????????? anyone know

i hope to find the ironmonger with open cockpit too that one looks so much more cooler compared to the other one. i want that warmachine but i think that will only be in america, im not getting the prototype one that looks a bit goofy, lol, but the others i will be getting, IF they are in england shops. :)

I've heard the 22nd a lot as well, plus it would make sense as if it came out on Sunday, not all stores are open their full hours. And coming out the day before Easter...

Kids don't read this:

...there is sure to be a few parents who see these new Iron Man figures in probably some fancy new display and pick them up as last minute Easter Basket stuffers.

Yes it is true, there is no Easter Bunny, he retired in the mid-1990's, at least that's what my parents told me.

Thanks,I had no Idea,and have been going back and forth every two or three days to hunt for them. I live in a very small town so I have to travel far to find what I am looking for. 33 miles to nearest Target or good Wal-mart. 67 mile to nearest Toys R Us. I am glad to know that next weekend could be my Iron Man weekend!

Kids don't read this:

...there is sure to be a few parents who see these new Iron Man figures in probably some fancy new display and pick them up as last minute Easter Basket stuffers.

Yes it is true, there is no Easter Bunny, he retired in the mid-1990's, at least that's what my parents told me.

*gasp* NOOOOOOO!!!!

Kids don't read this:

*gasp* NOOOOOOO!!!!

double gasp I don't believe you. The Easter bunny can't afford to retire. He cannot survive on Social Security alone

Kids don't read this:

*gasp* NOOOOOOO!!!!

double gasp I don't believe you. The Easter bunny can't afford to retire. He cannot survive on Social Security alone

Oh, no worries friend. He makes his wife the Tooth Fairy work so he can live on easy street.

Although there was this one time when she was spending too much time with good ole' St. Nick and after the Bunny got done with her she had so many teeth knocked out, that they had to hire a second tooth fairy to pick up the slack.

Wow, I have a sick mind. I need my Iron Man figs now!

I've heard the 22nd a lot as well, plus it would make sense as if it came out on Sunday, not all stores are open their full hours. And coming out the day before Easter...

Kids don't read this:

Kids don't read this:

*gasp* NOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh, no worries friend. He makes his wife the Tooth Fairy work so he can live on easy street.

Although there was this one time when she was spending too much time with good ole' St. Nick and after the Bunny got done with her she had so many teeth knocked out, that they had to hire a second tooth fairy to pick up the slack.

Wow, I have a sick mind. I need my Iron Man figs now!

ok, I am sorry to break up the sorrid history of lies regarding the so called retirement of the Easter Bunny. Parents telling their children of his retirement goes hand in hand how the family dog went to live on a farm. In truth, the Bunny has not been working since 1990's, that part of the story is true. See what really happened was and this is really a funny story, ummm, I ate him. Did not realize who he was. He was very humble. And very lean. Quite tasty. I am sorry I had to break this to everyone. the guilt, well it was eating me up inside.

ok, I am sorry to break up the sorrid history of lies regarding the so called retirement of the Easter Bunny. Parents telling their children of his retirement goes hand in hand how the family dog went to live on a farm. In truth, the Bunny has not been working since 1990's, that part of the story is true. See what really happened was and this is really a funny story, ummm, I ate him. Did not realize who he was. He was very humble. And very lean. Quite tasty. I am sorry I had to break this to everyone. the guilt, well it was eating me up inside.

You sit on a throne of lies.

hasbro.co.uk told me that england will see the ironman movie fiures, but it said around the time of the fim not easter, but i will keep my eyes open.

also a toy shop in my local town said that they could order marvel legends by hasbro they just dont think marvel is a stron license, i almost slapped him, marvel is huge even over in enland he talkin out of his arse, but im lookin forward to ironman fiures, when eer i see them, i want the mark 3 and ironmonger open cockpit, i dont think we will see war machine, is war machine an exclusive, thats not fair we sound get to have a peek at least of the exclusives, lol :).

hasbro.co.uk told me that england will see the ironman movie fiures, but it said around the time of the fim not easter, but i will keep my eyes open.

also a toy shop in my local town said that they could order marvel legends by hasbro they just dont think marvel is a stron license, i almost slapped him, marvel is huge even over in enland he talkin out of his arse, but im lookin forward to ironman fiures, when eer i see them, i want the mark 3 and ironmonger open cockpit, i dont think we will see war machine, is war machine an exclusive, thats not fair we sound get to have a peek at least of the exclusives, lol :) .

Just for a small update. I'm sure everyone knows, but it is official. I called a local TRU and they said they would be selling these starting Saturday. Just thought I'd let you all know.

also a toy shop in my local town said that they could order marvel legends by hasbro they just dont think marvel is a stron license, i almost slapped him, marvel is huge even over in enland he talkin out of his arse, but im lookin forward to ironman fiures, when eer i see them, i want the mark 3 and ironmonger open cockpit, i dont think we will see war machine, is war machine an exclusive, thats not fair we sound get to have a peek at least of the exclusives, lol :) .

Just for a small update. I'm sure everyone knows, but it is official. I called a local TRU and they said they would be selling these starting Saturday. Just thought I'd let you all know.

yeah, at my toysrus where I work we're putting them out saturday. and i don't know if its nationwide, but at least my store is opening early for the Easter weekend (saturday at 7am.)

i just called my walmart and of course the guy in toys had no clue what I was talking about and no idea when they were coming in. i may just head up there tomorrow before work to check. otherwise i'll try to nab the ones i want before the scalpers get them saturday morning at work. or I could see if a manager will let me pillage the case and put on hold the 2 figs i want.