Iron Man Release

Joker08

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to woolworths and toys r us, and toys r us only had the mask and little gun thing, woolworths said that may not get them if the packaging is too big, i hope we do get them i have no chance of getting the warmachine so i will ake do with the others.

Went on my normal hunt to four stores and still no IronMan! I got a new Aquaman I found at Target.Now I have a Gorilla arm. I was really needing my Ironman and Warmachine though. Soon I hope. I will wait till early in the week to hunt again.

well i got the Mk 1 and Mk 3 at toysrus yesterday when i picked up my paycheck. today picked up both of the super hero squad packs for iron man. stopped by the walmart near my work tonight, but they didn't have anything yet. called the supercenter close by and they said they haven't gotten them in yet and are supposed to be getting a big display. I just need to get the warmachine now. might be tempted for the target silver centurian, maybe.

what a waist of time today. i went to 6 wal marts, 5 targets, and 2 TRU's and only 1 of the TRU stores had a few of the iron man figures. the rest of the stores had nothing. at all the target stores they had the same response to give when asked about the iron man toys and that is they have them in the stockroom but cannot put them out until they do the plan-o-gram set up next week. 4 of the wal marts did not get them in yet and the other 2 had them but refused to bring them out of the stockroom. this is bull****. i think hasbro needs to get things straight with the release dates and when they are suppose to be out in the stores. completely ridiculous.

heres a question....I only have Monger and Prototype, but on prototype, he has the weird legs where you cant move them forward, you need to move them out and then forward...I was just wondering if the Mark 3 figure has the same deal going on with the legs

Picked up Prototype Removable Armor and Silver Centurion at Target. Both are amazing. Can't wait to get War Machine, Titanium Man, Iron Monger(w/ cockpit), and probably a reg. Mark 3.

I went everywhere today, and I can't find nothing. I found war machine at wally world and he is dominant, but they did not have any of the other figures. The other wal mart about 10 minutes away says they have them but their street date in the 30th....so I'm pretty pissed

they ment o be out oday, so if i got to shops tomorrow will theri be any, mmmm im very doubtfull, its rare for hasbro figures but i though the movie figures we could have had a chance with, still no luck as yet, i will keep looking.

I was able to find the War Machine Exclusive at Wal-Mart this morning. That was all they had in the 6 inch figure size. They had the 12 IM figure, the Water gun or dart gun thing and the IM Mask dress up set, as well. I picked up the War Machine because he was the one that I got the most excited about. He is pretty cool.

I thought I was going to come up short on finding Iron Man Figures but on my first stop at a Target I found what I was looking for, I guess Walmart has dropped the ball a bit but Warmachine will be out soon everywhere not too worried about it. I really enjoy the ones I got Red Repulor (thats it's real name not Silver Centurion), Mark 1, and Mark 3. The Red Repulsor is a pretty good stand in for Silver Centurion. Well for all those that have yet to see them in stores be patient, in another 2 or three weeks you'll see so much of them that you'll get tired of them.

I thought I was going to come up short on finding Iron Man Figures but on my first stop at a Target I found what I was looking for, I guess Walmart has dropped the ball a bit but Warmachine will be out soon everywhere not too worried about it. I really enjoy the ones I got Red Repulor (thats it's real name not Silver Centurion), Mark 1, and Mark 3. The Red Repulsor is a pretty good stand in for Silver Centurion. Well for all those that have yet to see them in stores be patient, in another 2 or three weeks you'll see so much of them that you'll get tired of them.

never could I get sick of these toys. I want all of them. Yesterday I didn't, but now that I have just 1 and I love him so much I must have more

what a waist of time today. i went to 6 wal marts, 5 targets, and 2 TRU's and only 1 of the TRU stores had a few of the iron man figures. the rest of the stores had nothing. at all the target stores they had the same response to give when asked about the iron man toys and that is they have them in the stockroom but cannot put them out until they do the plan-o-gram set up next week. 4 of the wal marts did not get them in yet and the other 2 had them but refused to bring them out of the stockroom. this is bull****. i think hasbro needs to get things straight with the release dates and when they are suppose to be out in the stores. completely ridiculous.

Sounds more like a store problem, not a Hasbro problem. @hmmm@

After seeing the posted pics of War-Machine I had to go on a serious hunt. My local Wal-Marts carried no Iron Man stuff at all so I ended up driving almost 40 minutes away to another location and they had a whole display of them. I bought two and noticed a minor running change. One of my WMs has a dark gray abdomen (instead of the proper black). It's real minor but I wondered if anyone else saw something similar. The figure is awesome and I highly recommend it!

I was able to find the War Machine Exclusive at Wal-Mart this morning. That was all they had in the 6 inch figure size. They had the 12 IM figure, the Water gun or dart gun thing and the IM Mask dress up set, as well. I picked up the War Machine because he was the one that I got the most excited about. He is pretty cool.

Dido Pizza Man Z, I felt the same way this morning. I made a quick walmart run also. I think hasbro has struck gold with the Ironman figures because he's like a little robot figure and I do like how Hasbro does the Transformer figures. They could do no wrong with Ironman since they didn't have to worry about skintones and such. Just put some cool paint and weapon applications on the figures and watch them fly off the shelf, literally. :D I'll say it again, I hope they flood the shelves with Ironman figures like they do Spiderman figs, because I'll buy as many as I can. Can anyone say, super cool armory? ;) Oh yeah. I'll be sure to post picks when I'm done, oh I can't wait. -_- mmmm.......

Dido Pizza Man Z, I felt the same way this morning. I made a quick walmart run also. I think hasbro has struck gold with the Ironman figures because he's like a little robot figure and I do like how Hasbro does the Transformer figures. They could do no wrong with Ironman since they didn't have to worry about skintones and such. Just put some cool paint and weapon applications on the figures and watch them fly off the shelf, literally. :D I'll say it again, I hope they flood the shelves with Ironman figures like they do Spiderman figs, because I'll buy as many as I can. Can anyone say, super cool armory? ;) Oh yeah. I'll be sure to post picks when I'm done, oh I can't wait. -_- mmmm.......

My Armory looks pretty cool now I'm very happy with what I have. I really want that Warmachine though even though I have series 8 warmachine already this one is a little more verstile than the series 8 one. But dang it, no Stealth Blue Ironman, I hope that one comes out this summer, I don't have the money to get one on Ebay.

These figures are way cool I can already tell. I scored a War Machine today at a Super center WM. They had them in a little Island thingie. My Target is closed for Easter so no chance at the regular figs or the SC till tomorrow. I will hopefully find them on my lunch break.

Draven