Joker08

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 2 more days

Oh yeah

I Cannot wait! but, in long island, scalpers are everywhere! Damn it! @grumpy@

i am surprised that no one else works for kb here besides me but we were told we could disregard the date and just put them out anyway. most kbs get their trucks tues-wed (we put ours out tuesday) so check them out if you can. the home office told us we could put them out, just not the speed racer crap since it had a 'firm' release date, rather than a 'soft' release date like the im's. i didn't have enough money to buy them all but i grabbed mk03, iron monger, and mk01, the latter of which i bought. the other 2 ill wait til payday. also i grabbed myself the 2 SHS sets, though i may only buy the one with titanium man and crimson dynamo and skip the hall of armors set. all of the toys are very nice

only 2 more days

Oh yeah

I Cannot wait! but, in long island, scalpers are everywhere! Damn it! @grumpy@

i am surprised that no one else works for kb here besides me but we were told we could disregard the date and just put them out anyway. most kbs get their trucks tues-wed (we put ours out tuesday) so check them out if you can. the home office told us we could put them out, just not the speed racer crap since it had a 'firm' release date, rather than a 'soft' release date like the im's. i didn't have enough money to buy them all but i grabbed mk03, iron monger, and mk01, the latter of which i bought. the other 2 ill wait til payday. also i grabbed myself the 2 SHS sets, though i may only buy the one with titanium man and crimson dynamo and skip the hall of armors set. all of the toys are very nice

That's odd about the Speed Racer items. My local Wal-mart had a bunch of it out yesterday. I didn't buy anything but if it's like you said, it'll say sell not allowed at the register.

Actually, check your local Targets. I found the Mark 03, the Target exclusive (Mark 03 painted in Silver Centurion colors), and the Prototype (Snap on Armor) Iron Man less than 30 minutes ago.

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0225.jpg

that lloks really nice... i'm always visiting the local malls here and the iron man movie toys are still unavailable... i hope i could get them as soon as possible...

Warmachine26.jpg

My thoughts:

This is a GREAT start to something amazing. what I mean is, if Hasbro keeps this sort of thing up, it can only mean good things. :]

I love this figure. Hes got a wash and the dark plastic he is cast in has a hint of glitter (but its a good thing).

It seems as though the upper torso was made just for this, due to the shoulder weapons. yeah. they DO fully retract. very nice. I coulda seen Hasbro offering this as a SDCC exclusive if they wanted to without the Blue and orange missiles).

I didn't know that all the shoulder pads came off. they clip on easily, though, and I am rather impressed with the mechanics of it all. and the fact that they can be removed can make the armors look like the classic (ML1) armor just a little more.

How this figure could have been perfect:

-the arm clip things are a little big and don't stay too well sometimes. a plug style attachment would have been better. then again, its good that they can swivel around (due to where the wrist artic is).

-Removable mask... but thats ok... its just that this is probably the only chance we coulda had to get a Tarrance Howard figure (cause I just don't see him making it into the main line). I know he doesn't use this armor in the movie (they say), but still.

-toe artic

-no missiles. but that is easily overlooked.

I give this figure a good 8/10. Go. Buy. Now!!!!

I cant wait to (hopefully) get the MK3 tomorrow at either TRU or Target.(somehow, and perhaps because I was expecting it too much, their was only 1 Walmart that had these figures, and it was only War Machine... I was happy, but still expecting more...)

I don't think I could be more disappointed this morning. I live in the Far Northern suburbs of Chicago and granted, we just got hit with ANOTHER snow storm (global warming??? HA!!! If Algore was here I smack his face and tell him to shovel my driveway), but THREE Wal-marts and NO Iron Man merchandise, a Target and nothing, BUT the TRU in Gurnee had about three or four figs left on the pegs. So I got a Mark III.

I'm jonesin' for the War Machine though. That looks SWEET!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you: War Machine:

Warmachine01-1.jpg

Warmachine02-1.jpg

Warmachine03.jpg

Warmachine04.jpg

Warmachine05.jpg

Thanks for posting these pics, Strap 4! I have got to find this figure now! I've found everyone except Silver Centurian, Iron Monger and War-Machine. WM isn't a chase figure, is he? I thought Mark 2 was supposed to be tough but my local TRU had him and they RARELY have the good stuff. If they got Mark 2 ANYBODY can get them. Those that live around here know exactly what I mean.

War Machine is not a chase. Its an exclusive to Walmart like Silver Centurian is an exclusive to Target. A lot of Walmarts are putting out cases of just War Machine on aisle stands. He should be easy to come by over the next few weeks.

Hey guys! Looks like (at least in my area) my local retailers (Wal-Mart and TRU) decided to break the release date of the Iron Man movie figures. and I don't mean in a good way. I went all around town today looking for them, but alas, I didn't come across anything! No figures were released today in my hometown. Irritating. Anybody else have the same problem?

This is what I found for the exclusive Target one

DCPI:087061541

and Walmart :653569292623

Thanks much, man.

any chance you could post the UPCs for the non-exclusive figs as well?