Marvel Legends HOLOCAUST wave

xmenstorm1

Holocaust Wave  

46 members have voted

1. 1. which figure are you looking forward to the most???????

• Beast
    • DareDevil
    • Punisher
    • Tigra
    • Nova
    • BlackBolt
    • Holocaust/Nemesis

who is Nemesis/Holocaust.

At the end of Age of Apocalypse, X-man shoved a shard of the M'krann Crystal into Holocaust, sending both hurtling into the regular Marvel Continuity, along with Beast, and Sugarman.

Was'nt Blink part of that too?I remember her going into current continuity,but forgot how she got there.

As far as voting on this wave,Daredevil (both).Because I can't stand the Toybiz versions ball joints,especially at the arms.

All other figs in this wave are a big pass.I love Punisher but I despise any costume that is'nt the original.

its a black t-shirt with a skull on it. how is that not the original?

I see that beast is ahead in the polls. Right where he should be. This morning he was dead last. Beast is my favorite character and one of the best characters created. I am overjoyed that we are getting the astonishing version of him. Now, along with Black Bolt, my astonishing x-men and Illumanti will be complete.

you guy realise that this Beast will be the first chracter that get a second version since hasbro took over. just a little tebit for you.

i'm glad were getting this beast. it opne the doors to the only other beast i want (FA!)

At the end of Age of Apocalypse, X-man shoved a shard of the M'krann Crystal into Holocaust, sending both hurtling into the regular Marvel Continuity, along with Beast, and Sugarman.

Was'nt Blink part of that too?I remember her going into current continuity,but forgot how she got there.

As far as voting on this wave,Daredevil (both).Because I can't stand the Toybiz versions ball joints,especially at the arms.

All other figs in this wave are a big pass.I love Punisher but I despise any costume that is'nt the original.

Have you just started reading comics,or do you only know the movie version?

Every character has a original or 1st appearance costume(since i have to spell it out).I like Punishers 1st costume.It is,in fact,not a t-shirt(longsleeve to be picky)with white gloves & white boots aka:Face-off version=the only version worth having to me.Since his thread is about voting,I thought I would state a reason for not voting for something.But that's just me.If you like the t-shirt version better,than you should buy it.

Every character has a original or 1st appearance costume(since i have to spell it out).I like Punishers 1st costume.It is,in fact,not a t-shirt(longsleeve to be picky)with white gloves & white boots aka:Face-off version=the only version worth having to me.Since his thread is about voting,I thought I would state a reason for not voting for something.But that's just me.If you like the t-shirt version better,than you should buy it.

yeah but Punisher First Appearance was already done in the Face Off series 2 with Jigsaw. And forgive for saying this but what other punisher costume has he? he is basically a guy in a black shirt and a white skull. that has never change. maybe the shirt has but other then that nothing has changed.

yeah but Punisher First Appearance was already done in the Face Off series 2 with Jigsaw. And forgive for saying this but what other punisher costume has he? he is basically a guy in a black shirt and a white skull. that has never change. maybe the shirt has but other then that nothing has changed.

The costume I described above.that one.

I like what I like and I'm a big fan of characters the way I remember them from the comics I read when i was a kid (I'm 37 now).I just have to have them that way.The way they were originally created,not the way revisionists want to make them to satisfy their urge to remake the character so they can leave their mark on comic history.Some people like it,some don't,I'm just voicing my opinion since that's how we do here.

The Tim Bradstreet version is'nt my cup-o-tea to put it nicely.If you've noticed,they brought back Castle's original outfit in the Civil War series.I think he looks much cooler that way.

For me Black Bolt, love the Inhumans and I want figures from each and everyone of the royal family with BAF Lockjaw. Second, Daredevil regular and variant I'm a big Daredevil fan. All and all I think this is pretty decent wave in terms of character selection.