Marvel Legends HOLOCAUST wave

xmenstorm1

Holocaust Wave  

46 members have voted

1. 1. which figure are you looking forward to the most???????

• Beast
    • DareDevil
    • Punisher
    • Tigra
    • Nova
    • BlackBolt
    • Holocaust/Nemesis

NO nastyness please, lol, :) .

what figures are in this wave?

what figure are you looking forward to the most from this wave?

which will be your favourite?

STORM should have been in this wave but i will live, lol, :)

Tigra so i can add another Avenger hehe, but besides her, Nova and then the BAF himself Nemesis/Holocaust.

I mean i'll get em all to build Holo, but Tigra and Nove are the two i want most.

Tigra so i can add another Avenger hehe, but besides her, Nova and then the BAF himself Nemesis/Holocaust.

I mean i'll get em all to build Holo, but Tigra and Nove are the two i want most.

is nemesis also holocaust?????????

for me it has to be Black Bolt. he is one of the few character that are not in the main two Teams (Avenger and X-men) to be done. Nova and Tigra share my second place and FA Daredevil is next. Holocaust and Beast are nice and i will get them ( of course that no suprise). the one i am really having a hard time deciding on is Punisher. it's not that he's a bad figure it just i don't think we need him in this form.

we already have alot of deardevils, i like the punisher the best, my brother is after the army paint varient are they making that one still?????, but fa storm should have taken his place. :).

take a look are they still making this varient

http://powet.tv/wordpress/wp-content/uploa...shervariant.JPG

Nemesis and Holocaust are one and the same....apparently Holocaust isnt very kid-friendly for a name, so they renamed him to Nemesis (Way back in the old toybiz 5" days, and the name seems to have stuck).

For me, Black Bolt.

Just because the FF family of characters is so light in the Legends line, and they have so many really interesting characters in the FF roster in the comics.

Nova and Tigra would be tied for 2nd place--because adding to the Avengers roster is a perennial goal.

Yes, in the Age of Apocalypse story, he was originally called Nemesis and was sort of Apocalypse's son. He attacked the X-Men's headquarters, killed Scarlet Witch, and was almost killed by Magneto in return. Nemsis was placed in that big orange suit to survive and became known as Holocaust.

For obvious reasons, "Holocaust" isn't a name you want on the toy shelves, so they used his original name.

ToyBiz previously made a Holocaust figure in the old "Ninja Force" series; they also called him Nemesis (or more technically, "Dark Nemesis").

Black Bolt one of the most bad a$$ marvel characters out there. Don't throw that WWH thing at me we all know that wasn't Black Bolt but an imitating Skrull. Anyway, the prototypes looked good for the figure and he's my favorite its a win win!

I really want Tigra, Nova and Black Bolt. i still want to see the final products though, so i don't get too excited. I only wish Nova was annihiliation nova, as opposed to more his classic look.

Beast will finish out my Astonishing team nicely, and the variant daredevil would be cool since I only have the variant unmasked Matt Murdock from the face offline. I hope the punisher turns out well.

who is Nemesis/Holocaust.

Nemesis/ Holocaust is the son of Apocalypse from The Age of Apocalypse stories, originally he was called Nemesis, but after he killed Scarlet Witch, and the beast placed him in crystal armor after Magneto destroyed his body, did he become Holocaust.

At the end of Age of Apocalypse, X-man shoved a shard of the M'krann Crystal into Holocaust, sending both hurtling into the regular Marvel Continuity, along with Beast, and Sugarman.

At the end of Age of Apocalypse, X-man shoved a shard of the M'krann Crystal into Holocaust, sending both hurtling into the regular Marvel Continuity, along with Beast, and Sugarman.

Was'nt Blink part of that too?I remember her going into current continuity,but forgot how she got there.

As far as voting on this wave,Daredevil (both).Because I can't stand the Toybiz versions ball joints,especially at the arms.

All other figs in this wave are a big pass.I love Punisher but I despise any costume that is'nt the original.

Was'nt Blink part of that too?I remember her going into current continuity,but forgot how she got there.

As far as voting on this wave,Daredevil (both).Because I can't stand the Toybiz versions ball joints,especially at the arms.

All other figs in this wave are a big pass.I love Punisher but I despise any costume that is'nt the original.

not quite right. that aoa blink went on to the Exile not the main universe. the Exile (for thise who don't know) are a mixture of popular character from alternate universes, some which we never heard of. it's only when they met the x-men are they in the main universe.