I want Firestar now and I miss my mommy

FLOATON

I want her... But I want her now... *crying*

Sobbing... Whaaaaaaaaa...

I need my pacifier... *sucking thumb*

if posting topics cost money would u still post this thing u just did now?

Yeah I'd spend money for it...

I think its worth it.

oooo k, i thought i was random, is that ment to be a dig at tarot, well that not funny, i want a storm you gunna make fun of me next, coz if you do i will find ya and thump ya, you need a good bi*ch slap for waisting time posting this rubbish, shame, lame and childish.

Why don’t we face fact. This is firestar we’re talking about. Calling her a B-grade character would be rather generous. For all intensive purposes, is she even used anymore? Honestly, even I don’t know. And to be quite honest, I don’t particularly even care. I understand requesting what would be considered obscure characters. It's nice to be able to say, "Hey, you'll never believe who they're making". But to request Firestar so…passionately? Firestar??? …I hope this is a joke.

dude, f!ck off. so what if someone likes a character that no on elses does? i thnik tarot is insane becuase of likes firestrom, but i dont make fun of him for it becuase there are characters i want to be made (look no further than my sig)

there is nothing wrong in wanting a certain character as a ML fig

but thers also a wrong way to ask. Mocking and making fun of other people will not get you anywhere

so why not have a firestar fig or a fa storm i would like to have them both

im somewhat confused at this topic but i kinda saw this coming by the title of the thread... so i figured it would be amusing to see what unfolds.

i agree with neko, people have a right to request a character, and if their is a personal feud with tarot, then it seems pointless to start new topic about this, who ever set this up must be very bored and a lonely person with nothing better to do then pick at things, well i think we should pick at what he wants, everyone else has ajusted to what people want, i want storm, i will probible never get it but its their to show what i really want, and to save me talking about her on every page, so this whole thing is stupid and pointlss, and i bet you are regretting ever starting this post. lol, ha ha.

ow hitting me where it hurt my wants. I'm going to die of shame.

in case you didn't notice. i was being sarcastic. i don't care if i get Firestar or not. i just hope she get made. once she is i'll move on. go on to another character i want. she is just first on my list. i don't make entire furom (sorry bout this xmenstormfan) on the characters. it just who i want at the moment.

In this public forum you may make any requests for Marvel Legends you choose. Firestar is not an obscure character. She was an Avenger and a co star of an animated series. I didn't even know who Danger was yet she got a figure didn't she? You don't have to agree with everyone's request, just realize they have the same right as you do.

That being said, I request an Iron Man comic wave with an Ultimo BAF.

this guy is really a complete id!ot after all. why don't this guy get banned? we don't need an a$$hole here. go bring your sh!t somewhere else.