Iron Monger Open Cockpit Variant

FearfulSymmetry

So my IronMan movie figures arrived yesterday

on the back on the packaging they show Iron Monger with no mask on, so i oen mine up and realize i had the Monger with "Super Fist Smash" not the Monger with "Opening Cockpit"

is this common knowledge that there were 2 Iron Monger figures, i havent read or seen it mentioned anywhere.

the figures come with a checklist that show both figures, also mentions Titanium Man as "not shown"

overall they are cool figures, the Snap On Armor Tony Stark looks kinda corny but the mark1 and 3 are really cool. Mark2 looks like War Machine minus the black paint (yes i know WM is just a repaint of Mark3)

now where is Titanium Man?

and obidiah stane isnt his dad,i dont think....

you are right it isnt his dad. i just checked it. i think i readed it somewhere that jeff bridges was cast as tonys dad. my mistake :P but he doesnt look like jeff bridges in the movie ;) maybe he looks like this in the comics. i dont know because i am not into the ironman comics.

When do the Iron Man toys hit the stores?

Should be in the next few weeks so I've heard...

I just ordered the Iron Monger 2 (Cockpit) from HTS. he is available for pre-order now. so is the other Iron Monger and the Titanium man (who I also ordered).

they ship in JUNE though. that kinda sucks. I can't wait for these. ^_^

scan.jpg

just so people can see what youre talking about

thanks joe! and yeah, it looks really good! this is the first time i saw this one...

Darn Shia Labeoufe !!! Stop messing around with Bumblee and git out of the cockpit !!

or is that Nemesis before he got Deep Fried !!!

Check out the HTS solicitation for Iron Monger II. The pilot head is different and resembles Jeff Bridge's Obidah Stane.

scan.jpg

just so people can see what youre talking about

thanks joe! and yeah, it looks really good! this is the first time i saw this one...

Darn Shia Labeoufe !!! Stop messing around with Bumblee and git out of the cockpit !!

or is that Nemesis before he got Deep Fried !!!

he looks like Ian Mckellen as magneto... in iron monger...... and isnt jeff bridges bald and have a goatee in the movie??

While I care very little for most of the Iron-Man movie figs (I love my ML-8 IM), I may get a Silver Centurion version or Mark 3 version (they are so shiny), and definitely the villains. The Titanium Man is nice, and the open cockpit Iron-Monger isn't bad looking either. Does Hasbro really expect us to wait until June after you pre-order them NOW!?!?!?!?