UNLESS I SEE CHANGES

xmenstorm1

hasbro  

17 members have voted

1. 1. YES or NO, hasbro should change what their doing.

• yes, change paintwork, articulation, ship to england & uk
    • no, i like everything about hasbro.

HASBRO Ive mentioned this before im not having a go, but i actually like hasbro products, apart from the 5 inch and ideas of the 3 3/4 inch figureS, but my patience is wearing thin and i cant get hold of their marvel legends anywhere in england.

they did not think when they took over that their is still collector over seas that are still waiting for their figures, im waiting for their first wave and you are all complaining about the holocaust wave i havent seen an emma frost in stores yet, i have bought a few online but will not anymore, i should be able to buy instores.

unless i see their figures in stores in england buy christmas i will not be buying anymore marvel legends, THATS IT, i have had it with this not being able to buy them rubbish.

i like the look of all their new marvel legends but can get them, :( , i heared they might be bringing their blob wave over they better be and in stores people have hered of!!!!

well does anyone else feel the same way or can you all get them you just dont like them, i want to see change, or else I QUIT!

HASBRO Ive mentioned this before im not having a go, but i actually like hasbro products, apart from the 5 inch and ideas of the 3 3/4 inch figureS, but my patience is wearing thin and i cant get hold of their marvel legends anywhere in england.

they did not think when they took over that their is still collector over seas that are still waiting for their figures, im waiting for their first wave and you are all complaining about the holocaust wave i havent seen an emma frost in stores yet, i have bought a few online but will not anymore, i should be able to buy instores.

unless i see their figures in stores in england buy christmas i will not be buying anymore marvel legends, THATS IT, i have had it with this not being able to buy them rubbish.

i like the look of all their new marvel legends but can get them, :( , i heared they might be bringing their blob wave over they better be and in stores people have hered of!!!!

well does anyone else feel the same way or can you all get them you just dont like them, i want to see change, or else I QUIT!

okay it was say before and again it will be said. IT is not Hasbro fault that store aren't taking in the ML porducts!!!!!! it is the store. ask any British hasbro rep and they'll tell you that store aren't ordering the ml line. it was also state by the head of Habsro british branch that store feel that store think all the main hero are done. hasbro can't help it if there no one that want to sell them. do yourself a favour get a credit card and buy over the internet.

Good god, no one is ever willing to wait. I remember when everyone was in an uproar about the first wave of comic packs for the 25th joes. They sucked pretty bad, but once those were out we began to get some freakin' GOLD.

I'll say this: Hasbro has a thing for wanting toys out FAST, so they pump out some crap to get the product out there. I'm not saying thats a good idea or that things are gona get better after the first "heros" and villains line, but it might. Granted, if they wanted it to do well they could have picked some interesting repaints or figures, but they didn't and who the heck knows who thought of that. I'm willing to not say HASBRO as a whole, since they bring me consistent awesomeness with TF, joes, SW, and just about anything else. Heck, even MLs! I'm pretty happy with the stuff so far, even if bad choices are made here and there. Just means that they got some interesting folks making strange choices in certain parts of the company.

The point here is to calm the *uck down, and wait. If you don't like it, take it like you got a pair and realize that toys come and go. They are toys, after all. Eventually they'll probably be completely replaced by video games anyway. If you don't want to buy them anymore, then stop and rejoice in the fact that you'll have more cash to spend elsewhere.

Good god, no one is ever willing to wait. I remember when everyone was in an uproar about the first wave of comic packs for the 25th joes. They sucked pretty bad, but once those were out we began to get from freakin' GOLD.

I'll say this: Hasbro has a thing for wanting toys out FAST, so they pump out from crap to get the product out there. I'm not saying thats a good idea or that things are gona get better after the first "heros" and villains line, but it might. Granted, if they wanted it to do well they could have picked some interesting repaints or figures, but they didn't and who the heck knows who thought of that. I'm willing to not say HASBRO as a whole, since they bring me consistent awesomeness with TF, joes, SW, and just about anything else. Heck, even MLs! I'm pretty happy with the stuff so far, even if bad choices are made here and there. Just means that they got some interesting folks making strange choices in certain parts of the company.

The point here is to calm the *uck down, and wait. If you don't like it, take it like you got a pair and realize that toys come and go. They are toys, after all. Eventually they'll probably be completely replaced by video games anyway. If you don't want to buy them anymore, then stop and rejoice in the fact that you'll have more cash to spend elsewhere.

you are right of course. it isnt all hasbro. i collect star wars too and they are great. i love hasbro for those but how i see it, i think i am more sad then angry that there is no spiderman figure i realy wanna see forward to. i would get a hundred rhinos or shokkers if only they change from one another. repainting isnt working. even do maybe it is working or why should they release them every time?

stop talking so much and just quit already

agreed guys like this are like are like people who "try" to comment suicide imo either you do or you don't but quit wasting everyone else time :P

learn grammar and spelling people.

Wow, man. Out of all that was said in this post, this is your choice sentence? What made you pick this post? Was it the caps use, or the font size, or something? What, in particular, about the grammar and spelling so put you off that you felt the need to add your input? How was this post different from any of the other freakin' posts on this forum? Are you going to go on a mission to add your one sentence to every post that you see like this? If so, you've got one heck of a job.

This is the internet pal, welcome. I think you'll find your stay most distressing.

Sorry, folks, threads like this are infantile.

Its idle threats that are really just ploys for attention.

If the stuff upsets people so much, go on to something else.

Live life in happiness--its your right. Nothing...........NOTHING in this is making anyone miserable, except themselves.

The Law of Attraction says that if you focus on something intensely, you attract that thing--regardless if its positive or negative.

All the complaining, all the ranting..........all its doing is giving the upset folks MORE things to be upset about--because that is what they are focusing on.

Heck, they even look at the folks that say they are happy, and accuse them of having lower standards/ no taste etc..........all so the whiners can KEEP COMPLAINING!

I've reached the point where I've concluded that the whiners deserve their misery, because they simply refuse to do anything constructive about it on their own.

This is all becoming a bit much.

i am all in for firestar because next to my extra iceman and i am sure to get a repainted spider-man somewhere (thanks hasbro @smilepunch@ ) she will make a hell of a team out of them :D all i need is a dog @loll@

Sorry, folks, threads like this are infantile.

Its idle threats that are really just ploys for attention.

If the stuff upsets people so much, go on to something else.

Live life in happiness--its your right. Nothing...........NOTHING in this is making anyone miserable, except themselves.

The Law of Attraction says that if you focus on something intensely, you attract that thing--regardless if its positive or negative.

All the complaining, all the ranting..........all its doing is giving the upset folks MORE things to be upset about--because that is what they are focusing on.

Heck, they even look at the folks that say they are happy, and accuse them of having lower standards/ no taste etc..........all so the whiners can KEEP COMPLAINING!

I've reached the point where I've concluded that the whiners deserve their misery, because they simply refuse to do anything constructive about it on their own.

No, people continue to make these types of threads to attempt to get their point across to Hasbro, but sadly, Hasbro doesn't care about what fans want.

No, people continue to make these types of threads to attempt to get their point across to Hasbro, but sadly, Hasbro doesn't care about what fans want.

What point are they making?

" Ah don' lahk eet!! Make eet th' waaay I use't' 'member!"

How does that help Hasbro?

What exactly do these people want? I've almost never read them communicate that.

They blather on about this isn't happening, and that is missing and I don't like this, and I don't like that.

Again, how does that help Hasbro?

I'll give you an example of something.

For years, Hasbro's on-line store was unable or unwilling to ship international. You had to be in the USA to recieve orders from their on-line store, or have a proxy in the USA to order for you and ship once they received it.

Canadian and international customers lamented and complained, but more specifically they asked "would it be possible to ship to Canada and International mailing addresses?".

This question clearly hit a certain threshold, where Hasbro realized there was a customer base they were not reaching via their on-line store ( for whatever reasons), and they took steps to begin to address those customers.

The lead poster says they "should be able to do this, should be able to that".......but then they say they do something else entirely and get the stuff anyway. They just don't like purchasing that way ( but they did it anyway) and are threatening to stop.

For the third time, how does that help Hasbro deliver the goods to that person?

Any sensible person can see that it doesn't.

Its just pointless immature threats about stopping the purchases of the products.....and idle threat because the customer themselves said they have used other means to get the products they want.

Hasbro still made the sale regardless, why should they expend their capital to make this person's consumption easier? From a business standpoint, the customer is still buying........why change the arrangement if its not cost effective.

The poster is complaining because its NOT EASY.

But they've done it anyway.

Gee, that's too bad, I guess.

Maybe the post should have gone like this:

"Hey Hasbro, there's a sizable body of collectors in the UK and Europe that are having a hard time getting the Hasbro products they like. The retail stores here seem reluctant to stock the toys, yet there's a demand for the stuff. There's a whole lot of people missing out on some pretty cool stuff.

Is there a way to offer Hasbro porducts to overseas collectore via direct sales, or a way to light the fire under retailers in the UK?"

Doesn't that say the same thing?

Which do you think would be more receptive?

No threats, a simple statement and a simple request. It provides a dilemma and a request for a solution, and offers the suggestion there's a profit to be made--something that places the whole matter into a business context.

Now........tell me how many times you have seen that kind of request posted? Probably not a helluva lot, right?

Instead we get threats" to quit buying a line--something that Hasbro probably doesn't give a rat's ass about because..........hey, the customer over there isn't communicating their problem clearly anyway.

The complainers are getting exactly what they focus on.