25th Ripcord WIP

AirborneRigger

Figured I'd give y'all a preview of the Ripcord custom I'm working on. He is still a work in progress but I do have some paint work done to the figure already(the base Olive Drab) but still have to add the darker green camo and decide what to do about all of the grey areas. He does have a ton of gear that I'm trying to make as close to accurate as I can with the supplies I have. The HALO rig and the ruck harnesses with both be RIT dyed black here very soon but the HALO rig still needs a little fine tuning. Also, Duke's head isn't final. I'm debating on whether to resculpt it a little, leave it as is with red hair, or use a different head(possibly 25th Ace or DTC Barrel Roll modded) So, check out the pics.

25thRipcord001.jpg

25thRipcord002.jpg

25thRipcord003.jpg

25thRipcord004.jpg

25thRipcord005.jpg

Parts list:

Head: 25th Duke (for now)

Body: 25th SE v1

HALO rig: Dusty Trails MC-4 parachute pack, 25th Stinger Driver, Air Trooper, and SE v1 harnesses

Rucksack: BBi Modern Paratrooper ruck, 25th Stalker and Air Trooper harnesses

M4, MP5, silenced pistol: BBi Modern Paratrooper

Helmets: VvV Slipstream w/ Dusty Trails HALO paratrooper mask/25th Duke

air hose: Star Wars Firespeeder Pilot

air tank: CO2 cartridge from VvV Frostbite paintball gun

explosives pack and knife: 25th SE v1

Looks good, but it doesn't look like Wayans to me. :P

Here's an update(3/20/08):

Dyed and painted the accessories and added the camo pattern to the uniform. Still need to do some minor detailing to the uniform and modify the head and he'll be pretty much set. Let me know what you think so far.

Ripcordupdated011.jpg

Ripcordupdated010.jpg

Ripcordupdated009.jpg

Ripcordupdated008.jpg

He turned out great, nice work!

Ripcord is finished, well, except for a better head Alyosha's sending me(I'll take more unmasked pics when I get it). I went ahead and painted the Duke head to be Ripcord as a placeholder. I did get the body detailing painted and took a few more full loadout pics and some action poses.

Ripcordupdated013.jpg

Ripcordupdated014.jpg

Ripcordupdated015.jpg

Ripcordupdated016.jpg