5-packs you wanna see

revsears

One out of the two of the new 5-packs aren't so bad. Se is a good mold at least, and the red ninjas lack the cobra symbol which makes them worth it to me. (i like all my bad guys seperate, aren't I weird?) I know it seems battle packs are the way Hasbro is going but if you had the chance is there any five packs you would like to see?

I know it ain't happening but I'd love a NF pack, and it hink we have all the parts we need. They could easily give us Shockwave (v2) that New comic pack firefly is almost it! just add a hat and take away the cobra symbol. Then throw in Lowlight (okay so this may not be the orginal nf) using a new head, the firefly goggles, almost any kind of vest on an SE body. Gung-HO and Duke could recieve their new sculpt nf colors, and Give Roadblock his DDP colors (dark green pants/black shirt) Hasbro would be happy to get 3 big names back in a pack and we would get two packed in new chars.

I would love the Shadow Crimson Gaurd but not for the chars themself, i think that body and color is more realistic and i'd be playing head swipe to get Crimson twins and a couple of general types that look respectable.

That beachead body Could be used to give us almost all the current comic uniforms and i For one would love a shippy done like that (so i don't have to make one myself!)

I like where your going with that. I seriously would like a devils due 5 pack with Wraith, Alexander, DD v1 Stormshadow, and DD acurate versions of Zartan and Serpentor. A dreadnok 5 pack with road pig, zarana, zanya, zandar, and either thrasher, zanzibar, or monkey wrench. What about a green shirt 5 pack, and a 5 pack with some of the original guys like tripwire, short fuze, zap, steeler, etc. I would like to see general reys troops that were cobra in disguise!! We need to save the drivers for the vehicles. An arctic 5 pack would be cool, with snow serpent 1 and 2, some gi joe arctic troops or mains in arctic gear, and what about something new with an arctic B.A.T. ( we have a space bat so why not?) A Marine 5 pack could be cool with EELS1 and/or 2, hydro vypers,maybe undertow and deep six!! OMG theres so much that could be done!! Also I am all for the army builder 5 packsm, like we could have BATS v2 with Overkill v1. I like the BAT v1 and 2 figures as well as the BAAT, but the rest were kind of wierd.

I like where your going with that. I seriously would like a devils due 5 pack with Wraith, Alexander, DD v1 Stormshadow, and DD acurate versions of Zartan and Serpentor. A dreadnok 5 pack with road pig, zarana, zanya, zandar, and either thrasher, zanzibar, or monkey wrench. What about a green shirt 5 pack, and a 5 pack with some of the original guys like tripwire, short fuze, zap, steeler, etc. I would like to see general reys troops that were cobra in disguise!! We need to save the drivers for the vehicles. An arctic 5 pack would be cool, with snow serpent 1 and 2, some gi joe arctic troops or mains in arctic gear, and what about something new with an arctic B.A.T. ( we have a space bat so why not?) A Marine 5 pack could be cool with EELS1 and/or 2, hydro vypers,maybe undertow and deep six!! OMG theres so much that could be done!! Also I am all for the army builder 5 packsm, like we could have BATS v2 with Overkill v1. I like the BAT v1 and 2 figures as well as the BAAT, but the rest were kind of wierd.

I'd certainly be down for a Wraith!!

Cobra Examples: More than likely, they would have 2 individuals and 3 troopers. But I hope not, lol.

Iron Grenadier: Voltar, Annihilator, Iron Grenadier, Ferret, T.A.R.G.A.T. Metal Head instead of T.A.R.G.A.T.

Heavy Assault: Scrap Iron, H.E.A.T.-Viper, Frag Viper, Laser Viper, S.A.W. Viper. Metal Head instead of Laser Viper.

Aquatic: Copperhead, Eel, Hydro-Viper, Secto-Viper, Sea Slug (or Lamprey). Croc Master instead of Secto Viper.

Support: Interrogator, Tele-Viper, Techno-Viper, Toxo-Viper, Medi-Viper. Big Boa instead of Toxo-Viper.

Arctic: Kwinn, Snow Serpent, Ice Viper, Snow Serpent v2, Blue Shirt (arctic outfit). Cobra Commander (arctic outfit) instead of Snow Serpent v2.

Python Patrol: Copperhead, Officer, Trooper, Crimson Guard, Viper. Major Bludd instead of Viper.

Special Ops: Croc Master, Night Viper, Alley Viper, Range Viper, Rock Viper. Dr. Mindbender instead of Rock Viper.

Vehicle Drivers: Over Lord, Motor Viper, Strato-Viper, Track Viper, Gyro-Viper. Skycreeper instead of Gyro-Viper.

Dreadnoks: Zandar, Road Pig, Monkeywrench, Gnawgahyde, Zanzibar. Zarana instead of Zanzibar.

Joe Examples:

Medical Team: Doc, Lifeline, Stretcher, Stalker, Lifeline II

S.E.A.L. Team: Torpedo, Wet-Suit, Tracker, Shipwreck, Deep Six.

Arctic Team: Frostbite, Snow Job, Iceberg, Blizzard, Sub-Zero.

Naval Team: Keel-Haul, Shipwreck, Topside, Cutter, Rampart.

Communications/Tech Team: Mainframe, Scoop, Dail-Tone, Breaker, Dee Jay

E.O.D. Team: Tripwire, Lightfoot, Tunnel Rat, Zap, Mercer

Heavy Assualt 1: Repeater, Heavy Duty, Roadblock, Rock & Roll, Spearhead

Heavy Assault 2: Hardball, Short Fuze, Zap, Downtown, Bazooka

Special Weapons: Flash, Sci-Fi, Charbroil, Blowtorch, Fast Draw

Recon Team: Ambush, Sneak Peek, Recoil, Altitude

Special Missions Team: Airtight, Bullhorn, Low-Light, Psyche-Out, Barbecue

Close Quarters Combat Team: Snake Eyes, Budo, Quick Kick, Nunchuk, Jinx

Urban Team: Longarm, Shockwave, Bullet Proof, Mutt, Barricade

Front Line Team: Grunt, Footloose, Falcon, Hit & Run, Leatherneck

How about "vs" packs, but 4 instead of 2 figures.

Undercover "vs" pack: Chuckles and Mace vs Zandar and Zartan.

Base Defense "vs" pack: Law and Mutt vs Firefly and Techno-Viper

I mainly want to see the 5 packs for army building.

Trooper/Officer pack with 1 Officer and 4 Troopers. Even substitute a Squad Leader for the Officer. Or 1 Officer, 1 Squad Leader and 3 Troopers. I just want more Troopers and a Squad Leader.

Python Patrol with Viper, Tele-Viper, Crimson Guard, Copperhead and Officer/Trooper. (whichever is not getting the single pack)

A Devils Due pack would be cool, I'd want Alexander, Zanya, Overlord, Wraith and General Rey.

I like the idea of Dreadnok pack to knock out a bunch of Dreanoks but there would be alot of unhappy people because they would not be single packs. The same could be said about the Python Patrol pack.

heh heh.....the GIJCC did a Dreadnok set and they are STILL selling it to this day on their site. The noks are cool (frankly I'd buy them no questions asked!), but I don't think they have quite the mainstream following as some other characters. Case in point....the single pack Buzzers and W2 CP 'noks warming the pegs I see......

heh heh.....the GIJCC did a Dreadnok set and they are STILL selling it to this day on their site. The noks are cool (frankly I'd buy them no questions asked!), but I don't think they have quite the mainstream following as some other characters. Case in point....the single pack Buzzers and W2 CP 'noks warming the pegs I see......

While it's true the Con set warmed shelves, I blame that mostly on the awful Dreadhead figures which comprised half the damned set! 6 exact figures that were supposed to be 3 sets of identical twins, all cousins with one another, who all hate Beachhead for some personal affront?

First off, shouldnt it have been Cross Country, the self-identified red-neck, who managed to get on the bad side of six country bumpkin Patty Dukes? Secondly, did anyone give figs (flying or not) about the Dreadheads to begin with? Even the most popular 'nok, Zartan, was a seperate exclusive, making the box-set itself a big fat dud.

I do think it's interesting that Buzzer isn't selling briskly, but I think that might have been a consequence of the other two Noks being held off. As it is, I went to my local TRU today, and where a dozen buzzers and Serpentors stood two weeks ago, only Wave 7 and Wave 3 2-packs were. Lots of old Destro/Breaker packs, however. Could be the Dreadnoks 2-pack has spurred on the sale of those excess Buzzers when a customer sees he can get all three at once!

It's not the fact that it's a "Dreadnok" pack that it wasn't as successful as others, it was the execution. I think it was the "Dreadhead" factor that collectors didn't really like.

The Renegades: Sgt. Slaughter, Mercer, Taurus, Red Dog, and Falcon. Give Slaughter and Falcon removable hats.

G.I. Joe Sea Force: Keel Haul, Shipwreck (Devil's Due look), Cutter, Wet-Suit and Top Side. Give Keel-Haul a removable hat.

Destro's Iron Grenadiers: Destro (IG uniform but with chrome silver head like in later Marvel issues), Iron Grenadier x2, Voltar (black or maybe red uniform instead of pink), and Metal Head (DiC cartoon look).

G.I. Joe Tiger Force: Duke (classic TF colors), Roadblock (classic TF colors), Skystriker (Wild Weasel body with new head in classic TF colors), Sabertooth (Firefly painted like unproduced Sabertooth figure) Snake-Eyes (V2 look SE in yellow and black tiger stripes because it would be one funky looking figure).

While it's true the Con set warmed shelves, I blame that mostly on the awful Dreadhead figures which comprised half the damned set! 6 exact figures that were supposed to be 3 sets of identical twins, all cousins with one another, who all hate Beachhead for some personal affront?

First off, shouldnt it have been Cross Country, the self-identified red-neck, who managed to get on the bad side of six country bumpkin Patty Dukes? Secondly, did anyone give figs (flying or not) about the Dreadheads to begin with? Even the most popular 'nok, Zartan, was a seperate exclusive, making the box-set itself a big fat dud.

I do think it's interesting that Buzzer isn't selling briskly, but I think that might have been a consequence of the other two Noks being held off. As it is, I went to my local TRU today, and where a dozen buzzers and Serpentors stood two weeks ago, only Wave 7 and Wave 3 2-packs were. Lots of old Destro/Breaker packs, however. Could be the Dreadnoks 2-pack has spurred on the sale of those excess Buzzers when a customer sees he can get all three at once!

You're exactly right about that con set. It didn't help that most the figures had terrible camo and paint jobs. There were also two particularly bad original drednoks, one of which that had about 95% of Gnawgahyde's original parts but curiously wasn't Gnawgahyde. The figure had a different head but was close enough to the original. (Oddly enough, Gnawgahyde's head was used the following year.)

Back on topic, I'll be happy if they just don't slip random SE and Firefly figures into troop builder sets.

It's not the fact that it's a "Dreadnok" pack that it wasn't as successful as others, it was the execution. I think it was the "Dreadhead" factor that collectors didn't really like.

Yeah yeah....little from column A, little from column B. I also think the GIJCC made too many of them. Anyway, definately my least favorite con set

I'd like a troop builder pack for each new COBRA trooper that's released. One for the new Crimson Guard, one for the new Viper, B.A.T., IRON Grenadier, etc. Not like TRU's Night Watch with the Troopers dressed in camo, I mean a five pack with 4 COBRA Vipers/CGs/BATs/IGs in their regular colors and one officer type trooper or a unique character.

Unique characters should be limited to comic packs and single card format because most collectors only need one but everyone always wants more COBRA troops and with this line it's been a real b**** to score multiples of COBRA troops.

As for the Python Patrol I'd like to see a 5 pack consisting of 4 Python Vipers and a Python Viper Officer (not the Python Officer we're already getting in Wave 8).

An original 13 night force 5-pack (Hawk, Scarlett, Stalker, Snake Eyes, and Rock & Roll) followed by an iconic joe night force 5-pack (Duke, Roadblock, Gung-Ho, Storm Shadow, and Spirit)

Then they could retool the R.H.I.N.O. and release it with a night-force Clutch for the land part and Wild Bill for the helicopter and I'd have a vehicle and a team I could send Sith hunting :)