New Tonner Aquaman

Jase

I like the 13" figures from DC Direct better.

I like and buy both lines! :D

Ok first with DCU Classics and now with Tonner? WTH? Why in the blue hell does Aquaman get a figure before The Flash? I'm not trying to hate on Aquaman, but I'm sorry where is The Flash?

I like the 13" figures from DC Direct better.

I like and buy both lines! :D

Ok first with DCU Classics and now with Tonner? WTH? Why in the blue hell does Aquaman get a figure before The Flash? I'm not trying to hate on Aquaman, but I'm sorry where is The Flash?

Flash is old news. This is the Year of Aquaman! @smilepunch@

He looks great, but I'm still shocked that he doesn't have blue eyes! Aquaman has BLUE eyes! How many times do I have to tell that to Tonner before they fix it??? Grrrrrr.

He looks great, but I'm still shocked that he doesn't have blue eyes! Aquaman has BLUE eyes! How many times do I have to tell that to Tonner before they fix it??? Grrrrrr.

Nice to see that you're still alive Guy! I was starting to get worried...

From the close up picks I've seen, Aquaman has brown eyes (well, maybe golden???) the same as the original Aquaman release from Tonner.

Tonner also re-released an EXTREMELY limited amount of the Storm seahorse...only 25 of them! They sold out almost immediately.

BTW, Jase, I am still here and still okay! I just got back from a trip to Mexico, so I wasn't near my computer for awhile.

AND I'll be getting my Tonner Harley Quinn tomorrow! I can't wait!!!

From the close up picks I've seen, Aquaman has brown eyes (well, maybe golden???) the same as the original Aquaman release from Tonner.

Tonner also re-released an EXTREMELY limited amount of the Storm seahorse...only 25 of them! They sold out almost immediately.

BTW, Jase, I am still here and still okay! I just got back from a trip to Mexico, so I wasn't near my computer for awhile.

AND I'll be getting my Tonner Harley Quinn tomorrow! I can't wait!!!

I considered ordering the Tonner Storm again (sold my original one) but decided against it. It's just too damn big to display!

Anxious to hear how you like Harley! I'm ordering Aquaman this week and I'll order HQ soon. Wonder when Superman will be available? Tonner always seem to hit us all at once with DC Stars product and it's hard to budget! BTW Guy, check your PMs......I never heard back from you! I'd like to hear about your trip to Mexico!

• 6 months later...

SO after Aquaman, who else is coming out?

I heard that there is a Spider-man Tonner doll? Is that correct? Are they going to do a Marvel line as well?

I kinda like the Tonner dolls because they ARE dolls! They are different! I also like the Barbie as "superherorine" dolls & the Dc 13 inch figures/dolls. @yum@ @yipee@ @coffee@

SO after Aquaman, who else is coming out?

I heard that there is a Spider-man Tonner doll? Is that correct? Are they going to do a Marvel line as well?

Hey Deathlok,

After Tonner made Aquaman, they made Batman and Superman as well.

Their complete list of DC characters so far include

Wonder Woman (at least 6 different WWs, Regular, Paradise Island, Justice Protector, Diana of Themyscira, Amazon Warrior and an FAO exclusive set with two extra costumes...and I may missing one from this list...duh...)

Supergirl (2 versions, regular and Kara of Krypton)

Batgirl

Poison Ivy (3 versions, one regular, Pamela Isley in her Arkham Asylum outfit and one in an evening gown--Sealed with a Kiss)

Harley Quinn (3 versions...one regular, one NYCC exclusive with shorter hair, mallet and popgun, and Harleen Quinzel in her Arkham outfit)

Mera (2, one regular--very hard to get--and one as Queen of Atlantis)

Aquaman (2, one regular and one as King of Atlantis)

Aquaman's Seahorse Storm display piece

Batman (2, one regular and one Bruce Wayne in his tuxedo with Batman costume)

Superman

Lois Lane

Lana Lang (very hard to get)

Krypto

Daily Planet Globe display piece

Joker (2...one regular and one in his Arkham Asylum orange jumpsuit)

and, coming soon Black Canary (2 different ones...one in her costume and one in an evening gown)

There have been rumors that there may be a Robin, Flash and Green Lantern being worked on, but no official word yet.

As for Marvel characters...Tonner had the rights to make dolls (they prefer to call them Tonner Character Figures) for Spider-man 3. So they made Spider-man, Spider-man in his black costume, Peter Parker, Mary Jane in her Broadway outfit, MJ in her waitress outfit and Gwen Stacey. Once the rights to the movie ended, Tonner stopped producing the dolls/TCFs and had to clearance them out. They are still out there...Spidey was going for about $150 initially, was available for a LOT less for awhile, but now that they aren't readily available? who knows how much they are now...No word yet if Tonner will ever make a deal to make other Marvel characters, though.

I'm not trying to hate on Aquaman, but I'm sorry where is The Flash?

Flash doesn't have a beautiful flowing mane that you can comb like the other Tonner DOLLS.

I don't like these DOLLS. Too girly for me. I'm sure they go nice with Barbies. These dolls are just too beautiful, and I don't mean that as a compliment. They seem to appeal to girls, no offense to the guys who collect them.

I must be the only one who doesn't like the Joker doll. He doesn't look like Joker. He looks like Phyllis Diller dressed as the Joker.