Marvel Legends and Comics trivia

abazou

Ok this thread is made specialy for marvel legend characters with variant costumes or different figures, Where did they actually wear that new costume or when, or how did they get that new cosmic look/power. Lets see if we can identify all of the different marvel legends and share any info u know about that event.

Quicksilver green (when was he wearing green? i always see him in blue)

Hulk Buster Iron man

Thor buster Ironman

Thor with the axe and hammer

Moon knight wearing black

Wonderman cosmic power variant

Gold yellow jacket (thought he ws always yellow)

Captain marvel variant (did he replace the dead one? )

Spiderwoman in black

some i pieced from memory, others i scanned around the web for pieces...

Quicksilver green - i believe green is the original color from his first appearance in X-men while with the Brotherhood

Hulk Buster Iron man - Iron Man #304 obviously designed to battle the Hulk

Thor buster Ironman - armor powered by a magic asgardian crystal, made "just in case" but Thor "busted" it

Thor with the axe and hammer - Lord Thor took the throne after the death of Odin, Marvel renumbered the comic series during this time

Wonderman cosmic power variant - at some point aftr WestCoast Avengers fell apart, something space realted changed him and then Scarlet Witch resurrected in that form.

Captain marvel variant - Genis Vell is genetically cloned from Mar Vell, and i think was joined with Rick Jones for a bit and may have ended up on the Thunderbolts briefly.

Spiderwoman in black - Julia Carpenter was tested on during college and given powers like Spiderman , i believe she got that suit during Secret Wars 1 but she may have already been wearing it when she got to Battle World.

Green Quicksilver was his first appearance (or close enough to it.)

Hulk Buster Iron Man is worn in the comic that comes with it.

Thor Buster Iron Man:ditto

Lord Thor; he worn during his "last" few issue until hios revival

Moonknight worn that duriong his stinct in the lastest Marvel Team-Ups ( it what really got us the figure in the first place)

Wonder Man is suppose to be his ionic version from when Scarlet Witch revive him.

yellowjacket is for when some Artist made him that colour.

Captain Marvel Is Genis Vell, Mar Vell Clone son. this is after the avengers forever story.

Spider-Woman is Julia Carpenter the second spider-woman (there four in total) if you saw the 90 Iron Man cartoon you would have seen her.

Ok this thread is made specialy for marvel legend characters with variant costumes or different figures, Where did they actually wear that new costume or when, or how did they get that new cosmic look/power. Lets see if we can identify all of the different marvel legends and share any info u know about that event.

Quicksilver green (when was he wearing green? i always see him in blue)

Hulk Buster Iron man

Thor buster Ironman

Thor with the axe and hammer

Moon knight wearing black

Wonderman cosmic power variant

Gold yellow jacket (thought he ws always yellow)

Captain marvel variant (did he replace the dead one? )

Spiderwoman in black

Here's some for you, Abazou:

Which Marvel Legends were NOT originally intended for Marvel Legends?

Which Toybiz figure can be considered to be the "granddaddy" of the Marvel Legends line, and what distinct feature did it have?

Here's some for you, Abazou:

Which Toybiz figure can be considered to be the "granddaddy" of the Marvel Legends line, and what distinct feature did it have?

im not abazou, but ill give it a shot:

the ones off the top off my mind are professor x and nightcrawler from XMC and 1st appearance hulk from HC. the big giveaway (besides the characters themselves) was that they came in the 1st BAF wave: they wouldnt have come with bases in their own lines an TB didnt want to spend any more money.

as for the grampa: trenchcoat blade becasue his articulation and scale.

edit: who was the first ML to comes with 2 variants?

Actually, the answer is: Series 1 Toad, Series 3 Wolverine and Goliath--all three were from earlier Toybiz sets and were repurposed for the Marvel Legends line.

That's right, Trenchcoat Blade from the first movie Blade line--and the distinct feature was the articulated toe.

who was the first ML to comes with 2 variants?

Iron Man from series 1. Gold Iron man with the different mask and Stealth Iron Man.

not even close on that last one. its wasp, and i asked it as a trick question- stealth IM was released in the wal*mart make up wave; its as much as a variant as war machine or silver centurion.

ok heres one....

who was the first ML girl releasesd?

and whats the first 6inch figure?

was spiderman classic the first posable 6-inch figures?

The 1st 2 girls are from ML series 4. Elektra and small Wasp with goliath

ok heres one....

who was the first ML girl releasesd?

and whats the first 6inch figure?

was spiderman classic the first posable 6-inch figures?

elektra and wasp

either the blade line or the silver surfer line (i cant remember who came first)

no, blade was.

who was the first ML to comes with 2 variants?

what about series 3 daredevil

post-583-1167714959-1.jpg

red window daredevil clean shaven

red window daredevil 5oclock stubble

blue window daredevil

how about series 10 mr sinister

post-583-1167719035.jpg

blue neck and white face red gem

white neck and white face red gem

blue neck and white face black gem

MJ you are always in my way

mjweek35-1.jpg

if you dont consider stealth ironman a variant,you are wrong

just because it was rereleased in the walmart wave thing,doesnt mean its an official release

was it ever on a card back? dont think so

and what about series 2 thing with rubber hands,plastic hands,and trenchcoat

ummm,what is the point in this thread? is it like one person asks,the next person answers and asks,the next person answers then asks etc?

if its like a question for everyone they could easily cheat off of the person who answered before them.

ummm,what is the point in this thread? is it like one person asks,the next person answers and asks,the next person answers then asks etc?

if its like a question for everyone they could easily cheat off of the person who answered before them.

well its not like there's a prize or something :) so cheating will do no good.

if someone's got a good question just post it and we see the interesting answeres we get

if you dont consider stealth ironman a variant,you are wrong

just because it was rereleased in the walmart wave thing,doesnt mean its an official release

was it ever on a card back? dont think so

and what about series 2 thing with rubber hands,plastic hands,and trenchcoat

it was in a different wave! how is it a variant?! if he's a variant, so is F4 shulkie, same base body, different paint job and a different market. as for thing: original release, running change (those two could be in the other order, though), wal*mart.

think of it like this: i have to do a research project on a piece of technology in my life, and i choose the XBOX360.

first version=the first one released (duh....)

variant=the simpsons version or HALO 3 (harder to find or same ratio but more expensive)

running change- the "red ring of death" fix (thatnk god they fixed that....)

and if they release a new version of it, thatll be the equivilant of stealth iron man. further proof? stealth iron man was released months after ML1.

edit: which figure was original scheduled to be in toad's place in ML1.

ehhh ok,heres my easy question.the person who answers it correctly will get the prize of knowing they answered it correctly!

What are the unreleased marvel legends & variants and the unreleased marvel legends pack ins?

ehhh ok,heres my easy question.the person who answers it correctly will get the prize of knowing they answered it correctly!

What are the unreleased marvel legends & variants and the unreleased marvel legends pack ins?

Variants would be modern Havok, LuKe Cage, and X-treme Psylocke. You can't count the wasp because 1 or two have popped up so it was a very,very,very limited release. As far as actual legends go and not the variants, I don't know. Pack ins, the X-babies and the unarticulated army-builders that were supposed to come with wave 13 (Aim agent, Hand ninja, etc).

Variants would be modern Havok, LuKe Cage, and X-treme Psylocke. You can't count the wasp because 1 or two have popped up so it was a very,very,very limited release. As far as actual legends go and not the variants, I don't know. Pack ins, the X-babies and the unarticulated army-builders that were supposed to come with wave 13 (Aim agent, Hand ninja, etc).

you nearly got every figure.im impressed.you missed the mitey avengers pack in,and crimson dynamo was origionally planned for ml13,so he could be classed as unreleased.