Limited Edition Silver Centurion

LegendsCollector07

Its' all good.

Silver05.jpg

Now to wait for Titanium man to show up.

I got Mark 1, Mark 3, and Red Repulsor (Silver Centurion). Now I'm just waiting to get my hands on that Walmart Warmachine a big improvement above the Series 8 one, I'll display both of them because Warmachine is cool.

What would be really cool if Toys R Us got a Stealth Blue exclusive. 1, it's a popular figure and 2, Toys R Us exclusives are really easy to get, they stay on shelves forever (Diamond Emma & Silver Wolverine)! In a perfect world that would happen. But who knows it might happen.

i am sure we will get stealth IM as an exclusive or in series 2 or 3, because we saw him in the video game trailer, they made SC and WM, and they havnt shown them in anything

Would like a stealth armor too. The mark 3 mold is so freaking cool I won't complain about repaints @loll@

Draven

I'm with you on that one. I think this mold is outstanding top 3 of all time

Would like a stealth armor too. The mark 3 mold is so freaking cool I won't complain about repaints @loll@

Draven

I'm with you on that one. I think this mold is outstanding top 3 of all time

Yes a very good mold. It seems that Hasbro is good a making robot characters and women really well (minus Emma Frost @loll@ ).

It's a really great figure. I'm just worried a little bit about those wrist joints. They seem a little fragile and too much repositioning is a break waiting to happen.

Target STILL hasn't put out their exclusives. And I haven't seen any of the SuperHero Squad figures either. Nertz.

so there are two targets exclusives? the silver and red armor- i picked up two red today at targets- any one want to trade foe a silver?

The Silver one is Prototype you can get that everywhere. Red Prototype Repulsor/Silver Centurion is the only Target exclusive.

so there are two targets exclusives? the silver and red armor- i picked up two red today at targets- any one want to trade foe a silver?

The Silver one is Prototype you can get that everywhere. Red Prototype Repulsor/Silver Centurion is the only Target exclusive.

ok i understand - thanks- i just figured i missed out- when i went to targets this morning all they had were the limited red iron man- picked up two

i hope i'm able to find it tomorrow at target. i'm going to this one about 40 miles south near my school. i hit gold there with GI Joe's last time I was there, so *knocks on wood*. wouldn't mind find SC ironman, some of the new super hero squad 2 packs or the new DC wave 2

I picked up all the figures except War Machine today at Target in one shot. Almost every one of the SC Iron Man figures had major problems with the paint. All the figures in this series seem to have inconsistent paint apps. Have any one else noticed this? Or is it just in my area?

I picked up all the figures except War Machine today at Target in one shot. Almost every one of the SC Iron Man figures had major problems with the paint. All the figures in this series seem to have inconsistent paint apps. Have any one else noticed this? Or is it just in my area?

I've seen some nicks here and there, and the standard paint bleeding or off-center application, but nothing out of the ordinary. I got a good MK III and II on the first shot, though I suppose II could have had a better head. My Target exclusive is spotless (the head is perfect). The only one that I had to sort through is War Machine at Wal-Mart. Most of his figures had spotty face paint. Otherwise I haven't noticed any crazy amounts of paint junk.