Limited Edition Silver Centurion

LegendsCollector07

There is a limited Edition Silver Centurion available on EBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MARVEL-IRON-MAN-MO...1QQcmdZViewItem Looks really good I can't wait until the release date!

Thats pretty cool. But its lame how the wal mart War Machine and now the target Silver Centurion are just the mark 3 figure repainted. Althought the war machine has the added guns/cannons on the shoulders. Just wish the would give a new cool sculpt for them.

There is a limited Edition Silver Centurion available on EBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MARVEL-IRON-MAN-MO...1QQcmdZViewItem Looks really good I can't wait until the release date!

Thats pretty cool. But its lame how the wal mart War Machine and now the target Silver Centurion are just the mark 3 figure repainted. Althought the war machine has the added guns/cannons on the shoulders. Just wish the would give a new cool sculpt for them.

And from everything I've seen the mark II is just a grey or silver Mark III. I'll agree that it's cheap of them to make the exclusives by just slapping some paint on them, but since they don't appear in the movie (as far as I know) then this is a good way of getting them. On the bright side we'll actually get a WM figure when IM 2 or 3 hits.

Does this armor actually appear in the movie? If not, then I pass. If it resembles anything from any source material, as in the actual Silver Centurion armor as ti appeared in the Armor Wars story arc or any movie reference, then it is something that I would buy. If it's a repaint, then it is a really good way to milk the collecting public's wallets. Anyhow, great job Hasbro!

What would be really cool if Toys R Us got a Stealth Blue exclusive. 1, it's a popular figure and 2, Toys R Us exclusives are really easy to get, they stay on shelves forever (Diamond Emma & Silver Wolverine)! In a perfect world that would happen. But who knows it might happen.

I think the Silver Centurion version looks good, but it doesn't have me roped in like the War Machine armor does.

I sincerely hope this ebay seller is not a Target employee because when we get street dated material (such as this Iron Man product), they are absolutely not to be pulled from the stockroom until the appointed date. If this person is associated with Target, they can get that particular Target into a lot of trouble with Hasbro and Target's own headquarters because the sales of street dated items are very closely monitored. On a different note, I really like the figure and since I did not purchase ML7 Silver Centurion, this will be a nice substitute.

Does this armor actually appear in the movie? If not, then I pass. If it resembles anything from any source material, as in the actual Silver Centurion armor as ti appeared in the Armor Wars story arc or any movie reference, then it is something that I would buy. If it's a repaint, then it is a really good way to milk the collecting public's wallets. Anyhow, great job Hasbro!

I'm pretty sure it's not in the movie, but I could be wrong. however I wouldn't be surprised if this was in the video game for the movie as an extra costme or something like that.

I sincerely hope this ebay seller is not a Target employee because when we get street dated material (such as this Iron Man product), they are absolutely not to be pulled from the stockroom until the appointed date. If this person is associated with Target, they can get that particular Target into a lot of trouble with Hasbro and Target's own headquarters because the sales of street dated items are very closely monitored. On a different note, I really like the figure and since I did not purchase ML7 Silver Centurion, this will be a nice substitute.

Same here, I didn't Purchase silver centurion either along with Modern armor and first appearance Iron Man, I just started collecting in the summer so Thorbuster, Series one, Hulkbuster, and War Machine will have company on the shelf after next week.

IF I get Silver Centurion, I am converting him into Crimson Dynamo of some sort, until they release CD. I am REALLY looking forward to War Machine, though. I hope he is available launch date.

Thanks for the heads ups. I didn't even know about this Limited Edition figure until I saw this thread. I picked up Limited Edition Silver Centurion on Ebay a few minutes ago.

Oh yeah I picked up the MKII and MKIII last Wednesday at a comic book store.

Ironman.jpg

I just had to open the Mark III.

Marvel01.jpg

And the Ironman Movie figures fit in nicely with both the Toybiz and Hasbro Marvel Legends figures.

Now I just have to find the Wal-Mart War Machine.

Thanks for the heads ups. I didn't even know about this Limited Edition figure until I saw this thread. I picked up Limited Edition Silver Centurion on Ebay a few minutes ago.

Ironman.jpg

Marvel01.jpg

And the Ironman Movie figures fit in nicely with both the Toybiz and Hasbro Marvel Legends figures.

Wow, that looks really good, now I really can't wait for the figures now. Man he really fits in well I hope it will be the same for all the Toybiz Iron Man figures, they are the only figures I open up for display. My hall of Armor is about to reach another level of awesome!

i know this is off topic, but i just wanna ask if the Iron Man movie release was moved earlier? it will be released here on april 30... but the toys are still not out, i hope they come out sooner 'cause i'm really excited about the figs that i can add to my iron man armory...

Ironman.jpg

Marvel01.jpg

jesus that iron man fits in really well. it make a perfect Extremis Iron Man. or am i the only one who thinks that?