the incredible hulk trailer

xmenstorm1

is this the trailer it isnt long you dont even see the hulk. you only get 15 seconds it is a treaser trailer all right.

first teaser trailer

http://incredible-hulk-trailer.blogspot.com/

trailer

http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=190&itemid=12884

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actual teaser trailer is tonight, so I am holding back on my views till then. Any movie with Ed Norton so far has been excellent, so I am not counting him out. They should be careful about showing too much footage. An example was the Rise of the Silver Surfer trailer. It kinda ruined the actual movie experience. It makes you think 'already seen that in the trailer' kind of thing. I wanna be surprised when actually watching the film, so only show snippets of the character and not ALL the real major Special Effects in play.

Actual teaser trailer is tonight, so I am holding back on my views till then. Any movie with Ed Norton so far has been excellent, so I am not counting him out. They should be careful about showing too much footage. An example was the Rise of the Silver Surfer trailer. It kinda ruined the actual movie experience. It makes you think 'already seen that in the trailer' kind of thing. I wanna be surprised when actually watching the film, so only show snippets of the character and not ALL the real major Special Effects in play.

True. I guess the only thing worse was the actual "surprise" of Galactus in the FF movie.

I’m just highly annoyed by the fact that they always tend to modernize his origin transformation. By all rights, I think the conceptual origin would actually work so much better. One way or another, the guys becoming a giant hulking mass of a monster due to gamma rays…why even attempt to make that realistic? It’s almost humorous to me. Plus, I’m not going to lie, I miss that staggeringly dramatic image of Bruce Banner throwing Rick James into the ditch and then being blown backward, shadowed so dramatically, nearly atomized by the gloriously vibrant mushroom clouded power of his own scientific accomplishments. That image was so powerful and will be forever ingrained into my head. So frightening even. It plays upon our childhood emotions to this very day, and I can only imagine how much more it must have affected the youth of a time when sirens still evoked this primal fear of a possible Russian bombing. By all rights, I find the uncut Stan Lee origin…more believable - comparatively speaking of course. But I’m just not looking forward to this film. Not even in the slightest. I expect little, and I’ll probably be given even less.

True. I guess the only thing worse was the actual "surprise" of Galactus in the FF movie.

You know, when I first saw ROTSS…I was in denial for such a long time. I remember looking at my friend and him just staring right back, our jaws wide open. They wouldn’t build him up this entire time and not show him. No way! What about that shadow? You clearly saw old tuning forks helmet! He’s got to come back! He’s in the cloud…right? Yah, definitely. Wait...wait...he's not? Oh god, please be in that freaking cloud! PLEASE!…*gulp*...please?…*walks home to the sad theme from the Incredible Hulk*

Ok, I just saw the trailer online and it was decent. I'm still not sold on Emil (not the Abomination) Blonsky. I'm one of the only people who liked the last movie. However I am glad we're getting an action oriented version this time around. The Hulk looks even more CGI than last time, in my opinion, but he does look great. Slimmer but more defined. What did you guys think?

Ok, I just saw the trailer online and it was decent. I'm still not sold on Emil (not the Abomination) Blonsky. I'm one of the only people who liked the last movie. However I am glad we're getting an action oriented version this time around. The Hulk looks even more CGI than last time, in my opinion, but he does look great. Slimmer but more defined. What did you guys think?

You're not alone, I loved the first flick also! I'm liking the look of Hulk this time around, he looks much better than the first version! I'm also liking the Abomination more than I thought I would! :D

lord are some of you f&*%ers negative!! it all looked killer. abomination looked better than any comic book incarnation...he actually looked the part of an 'abomination', rather than the lizard on roger clemens sauce. The CGI looks great...it is CGI and you can tell...because there is no giant green actor to play the part.

gonna be a good year...marvel is gonna bring back the good comic book movie.

I like it and I think it shows alot of promise. It did what a trailer should do and made me really want to see the movie. I am looking forward to seeing this film.

On a side note, I think Abomination looked great. Sure he doesn't look like the comic character, but there is no mistake that the creature is an abomination against God and nature.

Just saw it over at MTV.com.........still not really doing anything for me.......the CGI looks crappy to me......I know we're comparing trailers.....but Iron Man still looks 10 times better than this. I don't know for a teaser it really doesn't show much story wise.......who knows. Not too impressed.......I still think its probably gonna disappoint money-wise.......I almost think they should wait and release it in the Fall.

Iron Man, Dark Knight, Indy........all look awesome and I watched each of the trailers multiple times. With this it was already old twice.

Trailer wise it looks like Hulk is still getting the short end of the stick.

I've been a Hulk fan for 30 years, and when I saw those Hulk Abomination toy pics I was appalled. Seeing him in the trailer though I really like him, even more so with the reptillian spikes that go down his back.

You're not alone, I loved the first flick also! I'm liking the look of Hulk this time around, he looks much better than the first version! I'm also liking the Abomination more than I thought I would! :D

Ditto on the first movie. I liked it too. I got so mad when everyone hated it. :(

Anyway, I think it looks awesome! Can't wait to see it. I hope we get a BAF sized hulk and abomination.

You know, when I first saw ROTSS…I was in denial for such a long time. I remember looking at my friend and him just staring right back, our jaws wide open. They wouldn’t build him up this entire time and not show him. No way! What about that shadow? You clearly saw old tuning forks helmet! He’s got to come back! He’s in the cloud…right? Yah, definitely. Wait...wait...he's not? Oh god, please be in that freaking cloud! PLEASE!…*gulp*...please?…*walks home to the sad theme from the Incredible Hulk*

Heh, I was in denial too, and I had a friend that worked on the movie and was privy to the sets.

He told me there was a giant purple hand prop made for the film--the ultimate purposes of which remain unknown. I was so expecting SOME kind of bone thrown to us........and we got nada.

ROTSS is a puzzle to me, the execution of the film makes no sense.

As for the Hulk, I think the second time around could be the charm. I can accept the Abomination without the winglets for ears, and the image i saw today of the Hulk looked good, although it was clearly CGI.

I liked the first film for what it was. I think its too gimmicky in its cinematographic style for a lot of people, but I can see what Ang Lee was trying for. Some of the things in the film were loopy, but I think the second half, where it jumps into a straight action romp are good.

I liked how the new hulk looks, it does look strong and more muscle defined. abomination is still meh to me, they could have added the lizard ears to resemble the comic counterpart.

they trailer looks ok, and i like it that way, it doesn`t give away that much of the movie.

I liked how the new hulk looks, it does look strong and more muscle defined. abomination is still meh to me, they could have added the lizard ears to resemble the comic counterpart.

they trailer looks ok, and i like it that way, it doesn`t give away that much of the movie.

lol

lizards dont have ears @smilepunch@

Heh, I was in denial too, and I had a friend that worked on the movie and was privy to the sets.

He told me there was a giant purple hand prop made for the film--the ultimate purposes of which remain unknown. I was so expecting SOME kind of bone thrown to us........and we got nada.

ROTSS is a puzzle to me, the execution of the film makes no sense.

As for the Hulk, I think the second time around could be the charm. I can accept the Abomination without the winglets for ears, and the image i saw today of the Hulk looked good, although it was clearly CGI.

I liked the first film for what it was. I think its too gimmicky in its cinematographic style for a lot of people, but I can see what Ang Lee was trying for. Some of the things in the film were loopy, but I think the second half, where it jumps into a straight action romp are good.

Where did you see the trailer at I click the link above and it won't let me see it cause I am in $(ING canada! its a movie trailer for $(#& sake! $*()#

Am I the only one that’s rather annoyed by Abomination looking like just another Hulk? I’m not even going to lie, I surprisingly liked him in the trailer, I certainly expected not to, but I just can’t help but imagine how much cooler he’d be with those definitive fin-like ears.

I like the Hulk rendition this time around, not so pudgy and lots of shading that shows more musculature like a bodybuilder's muscles. Ditto for the Abomination, it makes him lood like an . . . . Abomination ! ! ! I don't think the comic look would work for him since the web ears will make him appear like reptilian biped monster (think Ch'od of the Starjammers) instead of a similarly gamma irradiated human. He just reminds me of a bulkier rendition of 'Grendel' from the "Beowulf", who looks just utterly disgusting with some bony appendages protruding from his back! I just hope the action figures would do justice to the detailed rendition in the movie . . . .

Am I the only one that's rather annoyed by Abomination looking like just another Hulk? I'm not even going to lie, I surprisingly liked him in the trailer, I certainly expected not to, but I just can't help but imagine how much cooler he'd be with those definitive fin-like ears.

well wasn't Abomination orginally just another hulk? the only thing that made him really different was his look. at the time you couldn't have the villian looking like the actual hero so you had to make him different.

as for the trailer this to me is turniong out to be ten time better then the first one.