JvC, Spy Troops, VVV worth putting on ebay?

DarthJoe

After working on my new toy room this last week, I've come to realize my JvC-VVV figures basically have no place in my collection at this point, and probably never will, so I'm looking to get rid of them. Almost all of them are loose, save a few of the Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow packs.

My question is, are these even worth anything at this point?

I was looking on ebay and can't hardly find any auctions to compare with. I don't want to list them and not even have them sell...I'd like to at least get my money back on them. Is it even worth trying to put them on ebay? I don't want to spend money listing them, and not have them sell...

You really won't get that much for them...... you'd be lucky to even get their retail price back..........Although if you have a DTC Comicpack Covergirl , you may want to put that up on Ebay and see what happens...and maybe this will happen to you..

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-Joe-2006-COVER-GIRL...1QQcmdZViewItem

You really won't get that much for them...... you'd be lucky to even get their retail price back..........Although if you have a DTC Comicpack Covergirl , you may want to put that up on Ebay and see what happens...and maybe this will happen to you..

lol...that Covergirl price is crazy.

It sucks to put a bunch of money into stuff, and not even be able to get your money back out of it once you realize you don't really need it that much.

I'm in the same position with a ton of my Star Wars stuff. @lol@

lol...that Covergirl price is crazy.

It sucks to put a bunch of money into stuff, and not even be able to get your money back out of it once you realize you don't really need it that much.

I'm in the same position with a ton of my Star Wars stuff. @lol@

you did get an emotional value from the pleasure you got from owning it, so if you sell it for a loss, it isn't as if you didn't enjoy it, and that enjoyment has some value. I've been selling all my new sculpt stuff at a loss, and haven't batted an eye at it because I did get satisfaction from owning them.

if anyone wants some GvC MOC pieces, I'm your man. you'll get a good deal!

AFS IS PROBABLY RIGHT----

BUT ALMOST 75% OF MY COLECTION IS SPYTROOPS GvsC DTC VALOR VS VENOM

THEY ARE THE ONES MY SONS & NEPHEWS PLAY WITH, THE 25TH STUFF WE USE FOR DISPLAY MAINLY.

BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK--TAKE ALL HE STUFF YOU NO LONGER WANT AND PUT IT IN A NICE LARGE STORAGE CONTAINER-OR TWO TAKE CARE , MAYBE BAGGIE UP THE FGURES WTH THE WEAPONS ETC ETC PUT IT IN A NICE DRY COOL AREA

YOU SAY" WHY WOULD I DO THIS DOC?"

IT MAY BE POSSIBLE------------- M-A-Y-B-E-----P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.....(.B4 SOME ONE FREAKS OUT WITH A SILLY OPINION)

--IN ABOUT 14 MONTHS OR LESS THE HYPE AROUND GIJOE IS GOING TO BE HUGE, EVERYTHING JOE IS GONNA BE HOT,PROBABLEY ALL THE WAY UP TO CHRISTMAS AND UNTIL AFTER A JOE MOVIE DVD IS RELEASED

THERES GONNA BE PLENTY OF MOMS,GRANDMAS ,AND OTHER, PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE WHETHER ITS GVSC ST OR Vvsv OUT THERE

THAT R GOING TO WANT TO HOOK LITTLE JOHNNY UP FOR HIS BDAY

OR TO JUST GET SOME JOE STUFF BECUSAE THEY CANNOT FIND ANY GOOD FIGURES OUT AT THE STORES

ALL THEY CAN FIND ARE THE STUPID FOUR WHEELERS OR MOTOR CYCLE OR DUNE BUGGYWTH A MOLDED SNAKE EYES -AND DESTRO ON THEM (SPIDERMAN OR FANTASTIC4 ANYONE) -------

YOUR STUFF MAY HAVE A HUGE MARKET THEN

JMO

DOC

I was actually about to unload mine on ebay, I doubt I'd get $10 for mine, seeing as I'm sure I don't have all the weapons and filecards with them and I'm not about to go digging for them, maybe I'll just sell them for like $1 a figure, if I got that, I'd be happy.

I've sold almost my entire collection of JvsC, Spy Troops...etc on ebay have been getting about 5 to 6 per figure. Considering the 2 packs went for around 6 to 7 I'm very happy with the returns.

Plus I've been using those funds to buy the 25th ann Joes!!!!

Feel free to look at what I've sold

http://stores.ebay.com/Bossk-s-Bounty_W0QQ...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

By request, here's my list of stuff:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2050912

Let me know if you want something by tomorrow evening, as I'll be taking pictures to put whatever is left on ebay.

Well, here's a shameless ebay plug @lol@ :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdarthjoemt

I put my JvC stuff up on ebay along with some vintage stuff I had no need for.